Coffee! Regular, unleaded, flavored ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast bend.
    Yea me too. I like it the best but to my surprise the Member's Mark breakfast blend that you grind the beans yourself is just as good. Go figure.

I like Dunkin Donuts and Mc Cafe coffee as well.

I'm not a fan of flavored coffee but the HEB pecan as has been said is pretty darn good.

Comment

Just plain old Folger's

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Regular black or Houston blend black.

Comment

My wife has one of those little coffee peeing machine that I hate, but when I'm force to use it I like the Green mountain Sumatra Reserve. In a regular coffee pot I like Folgers Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            Ain't gonna lie it's kinda weird how many dudes are insecure about freakin' coffee...

Coffee better than pre-ground grocery store crap really doesn't give you the gay lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Good iced tea is underrated! I love both!
              As long as it's unsweet...

Comment

Folgers classic or starbucks pikes place k cup for my drive to work, then folgers classic or community breakfast blend at work. All of it black. Also sip on it all day when its cold like today.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Café Du monde, Dunkin Donuts Dark if you want one you can get anywhere.

Edit- café du monde is available on Amazon Prime. Small joys in life.
                  Cafe do monde is at Kroger but I can suggest Community w/ chicory probably a little better also at kroger

Comment

HEB Colombian, French Market Chicory and Black Rifle Beyond Black are my favorites.

Comment

Double shot latte

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dollar General blend with a shot of Old Crow. Sometimes I throw the cawfee out the winder and drink the whisky.

Comment

Another vote for breakfast blend from Folgers. Black or 1/4 pack of the pink packet. Milk and creamer or sweet stuff is for young women.

Comment

Black, hot, burn the hair off of buddies here.

Comment

When I order mine, I say can I have a hotte latte please

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Duncan donuts is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X