Wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
    A new twist develops! Can you post a link. Like El General I find this whole debate fascinating. The plot thickens even more if you're fighting impulses to become a conspiracy theorist. Picture a scientist pressured to find new evidence that supports the assertion that what they've been doing in the Carolinas (to save the red wolf) wasn't a complete waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by SBXT View Post
      Does this help anyone?
      Yeah.. it looks like a regular coyote instead of a pink coyote

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        Yeah.. it looks like a regular coyote instead of a pink coyote
        lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Let's say it was a wolf, what would you gain from shooting it?

Now compare that to what you would be very likely to lose from shooting it and see which list is bigger.

cost/benefit analysis FTW
          I don't think I would be able to shoot it even if I saw it. Too cool to have around.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            I posted a trail cam pic of a WTX Mountain Lion and was surprised no one tried to refute it.
            I saw one about 10 years ago close to town and everyone was convinced I didn't know the difference between bobcat and Mt Lion even though I have killed both.

Comment

Unless OP objects I'm going to send pic to Chester Moore and see what he thinks, he is big on red wolves in TX, their history, etc.

Comment

I’m voting Wolf.

Im also voting for the op to get a better trail camera and confirm this mysterious beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X