Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Someone messed up big time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that is what you are supposed to do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Good on you for getting this all figured out.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Good on you; it would have been hard for me to send all that back.

Comment

Well Played. Scentlock Ambassador for Life? 40% off all orders forever. I'm sure they appreciate you!

Comment

I didn't know people were still falling for the scent loc scam.

And who the hell buys $3100 at a time?

Comment

Good on you!

Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                    So I'm sitting at the house today the door bell rings. As I opened the door I watched UPS drive off and a huge box on my front porch. Thinking nothing of it because my wife orders enough stuff online I swear she keeps amazon in business I brush it off move the box inside and go about my day. When she got home I mentioned the box to her which she takes a look at and ask why I told her when it had my name on it. Puzzled I go look at the box and sure enough its addressed to me from scentlok. I ordered some stuff a few weeks ago but had already received my stuff so confusing set in. As I opened it up I was thinking I must have won some sweepstakes that I didnt know about. There were 43 items totaling over 3100 without tax. Then my wife says are you sure you didnt order this. That's when my heart sank. I have a 5 year old daughter that loves playing on daddy's phone and I just knew she drained my hunting account playing with my phone. After looking at my accounts then the house account I confirmed noone on my end ordered it. So here I am looking at all this cool gear knowing how much it would be cool to keep it I decided that I would rather have good karma on my side than guilt. I found the order slip inside the box and called the nice gentleman from scentlok who was very appreciative. Sounds like they are sending me a gift package for honesty and tomorrow I drop the box back off at the UPS store for the actual location it should've been sent to. Starting monday I have a week of vacation so hopefully the good karma will send me a mature buck.
                    Good call! I think good karma favors honest hunters!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I didn't know people were still falling for the scent loc scam.

And who the hell buys $3100 at a time?
                      Scheels store in Iowa. Man I've never used scentlok before but listening to John Eberhart has me thinking it couldn't hurt. He even promotes not paying normal prices so I've been watching the website and there is always stuff on sale.

Comment

way to go .... too bad it wasn't from first lite.

Comment

Good Man.

Comment

dang good on you bud! i can imagine that panicked feeling of thinking the kiddo cleaned you out haha glad it all worked out. hope they send you a bad@$$ gift

Comment

Honesty is the baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                lol. what a world. you're a good person but "misguided" because you said karma
                                Karma talk is teh debil!!

Good on the OP for being honest!

Comment

Working...
                                X