Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Someone messed up big time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good play

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Karma? Never heard of her. But God definitely appreciates a good, honest man.
      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Beat me to it Shane!

OP, just pay attention... God indeed will bless you for your honesty... I mean, a clear conscience is a blessing in itself!
      I didn't know we had so many Hindu and Buddhist bow hunters . Good job on being honest OP.

Comment

Great Job

Comment

Waydago, may your karma be good

Comment

I had something like that happen to me years ago. Never figured it out. A customer ordered parts and had them sent to me, for his car. I ordered parts from the same company many times. So the customer's order comes in, I get started on his car. Then a couple days later another box comes in from the same company, addressed to me. I open it, find there is a complete set of seat covers, basically original factory style seat covers, the correct color, style for my car. Basically there are hatchbacks, coupes and convertibes, then base LX interior, then LX high back seats and then GT seats, in both tweed and leather. Of all of the choices, they sent the color, material, type of seat for a hatch, for my car. I scratched my head for a while, because those seat covers would not be correct for the customer's car, his car had black interior, it was a coupe and had aftermarket seats also.
            I still called the customer and asked if he had ordered them and had them sent to me. He said no, he knew nothing about the seat covers. He and I both called the company that had sent them, they did not charge the customer or me for the seat covers, nor could they explain who ordered them and why I got them. Then they did not want the seat covers back. Those seat covers are still a mystery to this day.

Comment

Keep an eye on the classifieds.

Jk. Good job being honest.

Comment

Exactly! This is exactly what I think of when I hear the word karma. Everything good is from God and that’s it. No such thing as karma, forget all this superstition. His will, his way. Good on ya OP, honesty is always the best policy

Comment

I’d have been ****** there was no 3XL crap in the box. [emoji23]

Comment

your a better person then I am. I would be picking the stuff I like and selling the rest.

That's what insurance is for. Actual customer would have still gotten his stuff.

Comment

Well done OP!

“Character” ...clearly you have it. Not everyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Someone messed up big time....

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Don't even know if I own 43 articles of clothing if I leave out socks!

That was a haul

I probably have 43 articles of every piece
                        of clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Beat me to it Shane!

OP, just pay attention... God indeed will bless you for your honesty... I mean, a clear conscience is a blessing in itself!
                          Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          I didn't know we had so many Hindu and Buddhist bow hunters . Good job on being honest OP.
                          Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                          Exactly! This is exactly what I think of when I hear the word karma. Everything good is from God and that’s it. No such thing as karma, forget all this superstition. His will, his way. Good on ya OP, honesty is always the best policy
                          lol. what a world. you're a good person but "misguided" because you said karma

Comment

Well done. Nice to know that there are still people on this old crappy world that are still honest and have integrity and good morals. God will definitely smile on you.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              lol. what a world. you're a good person but "misguided" because you said karma

Lol, no kidding

Good job OP..... hope karma puts a big buck in your sights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone, and skinny they would've had your size covered too I could have opened a small scent lok store.

Comment

Working...
                                X