This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    I think OU losing opens the door for 2 SEC teams in the playoff.

Bama loses to LSU next week on the narrative of Tua wasn't 100% and then gets in without playing in the SEC championship game
    I would say if ether OU or Baylor wins out from here, they will be in before 2 SEC teams. Either way, ags will be spoiling lsu's dreams in their super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      yeah i like LSU but this lack of respect for bama needs to end.

keep chirpin' tigers.
      I think every LSU poster on here respects Bama. Maybe not like them. But, their track record is proven. I do think they have developed some thin spots in their armor.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        You can guarentee this...if LSU loses they will not be in the playoffs....

If Bama loses they still have a 50% chance at the playoffs.....the committee will get them in somehow....
        just in case you have actually thought this through, and have a clue of what you are talking about.

if LSU loses a tight game in tuscaloosa, and bama beats UF/uga in atlanta...

who is the team that keeps LSU out of the 4 team playoff?
        bama
        osu/psu
        clemson
        ????????

Comment

Ah, Bama vs LSU in 2 weeks and it's already starting on message boards.
          Attached Files

Comment

^^^^ this one freddy.

and the countless other post where YOU GUYS have implied conspiracies between refs, media, SEC, ect to usher BAMA into the playoffs undeservedly.

or maybe we have different opinions of respectful attitudes.

either way, good luck vs bama and the "narrative".
            How was my post saying anything disrespectful against bama? They have owned LSU since 2011. Not hiding it. But you can not honestly tell me that the media wouldn't use the Tua injury if LSU were to upset bama next Saturday when they are picking the final 4 spots for the playoff.

Comment

Penn State has a bye this week and then faces #13 Minnesota on the 9th. It'll be an interesting game as i'm not sure how good Minnesota really is as their best win to date has been Nebraska. I do however think Penn State will win the game and the next before going to Columbus on the 23rd.

Comment

College Gameday to Memphis vs SMU.

Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  How was my post saying anything disrespectful against bama? They have owned LSU since 2011. Not hiding it. But you can not honestly tell me that the media wouldn't use the Tua injury if LSU were to upset bama next Saturday when they are picking the final 4 spots for the playoff.
                  alright man, im sorry i went off the rails on that.

i believe it would be the same if burrow were hurt. of course it will be assumed that it might have altered the outcome.

none of that matters this year imo. if LSU or BAMA gets in with a loss, it will be understandable.

again i ask.......who would replace a 1 loss BAMA or LSU??

there is no narrative, it will be deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    College Gameday to Memphis vs SMU.

Really looking forward to this one.
                    good. they would only make the traffic worse in jacksonville, anyway.

Comment

just in case you have actually thought this through, and have a clue of what you are talking about.

if LSU loses a tight game in tuscaloosa, and bama beats UF/uga in atlanta...

who is the team that keeps LSU out of the 4 team playoff?
                      bama
                      osu/psu
                      clemson
                      ????????
                      I could see Clemson left out before LSU.

I think LSU wins a natty this year against tOSU even with their one loss to TAMU.

^^^^ 2/3 of this prediction is what I really think, 1/3 is the Aggie fan who still has some little bit of hope for Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Bama opens as a 16.5 point favorite against LSU....

I figured it would be way closer then that! Just when you think you have a idea on a game Vegas will throw a massive curve ball and make you rethink things.
                        Where have you seen 16.5 pts? I am not doubting, I just haven't seen that number anywhere.......I would bet it is going to be closer then that!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          Where have you seen 16.5 pts? I am not doubting, I just haven't seen that number anywhere.......I would bet it is going to be closer then that!
                          I have seen 9.5

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            Its on the fox sports app currently

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I have seen 9.5
                              That is about what I would guess.

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Its on the fox sports app currently
                              I would risk a couple of hundred bucks at 16.5........not as confident at 9.5

Comment

My name is Buddy(LSU fan) and I don't respect Bama. They Suck. I don't care if they're the only SEC in, I will still pull for the team playing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X