This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    by far, most scenarios put 2 SEC teams in the playoff.

osu/psu winner
    SEC champ
    clemson

who are you gonna put next? a 1 loss ducks, ou, or SEC at large?

i will give you 10 seconds to think it over.
    LSU or Bama assuming one of them wins the west and the other wins out.

Big 10 seems to always have a curveball at the end of the season. OSU seems to be the class of the league but I've thought that before and they've managed to find a way to lose one.

Comment

Congrats to the Horny toad fans! Solid effort, good coaching.

I don't remember the last time Texas and OU ****ed the bed in the same weekend.

We're going to find out what TH and staff are made of now. Regroup, get some guys back on defense and improve the rest of the season or same ol' same ol', stink it up and barely make it to a bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Be hard to put anyone in over an LSU you team if they lose to what will then be the #1 team in nation. If bama wins out and LSU handles the rest of the games that’ll be hard pill to swallow if we get left out seeing them teams we’ve beaten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        its better for LSU to lose to bama, than to lose in SECCG.

even then, with a close loss to UF/uga and LSU is very likely to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          In Big12 play they've beaten Iowa St., K. St., Ok St., and TT

Out of conference schedule is weak but they did beat UTSA 63-14 the second game of the season.
          Baylor has a 19 point victory IN Manhattan and an 18 point victory IN Stillwater. After this weekend, those wins looks a little better. Baylor also was up 21-0 in the 4th quarter on Iowa State before taking foot of the gas and almost blowing it. Time will tell on the how good the Bears are..but with every week that goes by, their wins keep looking better and better.

Comment

Top 40 in strength of schedule

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              I think OU losing opens the door for 2 SEC teams in the playoff.

Bama loses to LSU next week on the narrative of Tua wasn't 100% and then gets in without playing in the SEC championship game
              ^^^^ this one freddy.

and the countless other post where YOU GUYS have implied conspiracies between refs, media, SEC, ect to usher BAMA into the playoffs undeservedly.

or maybe we have different opinions of respectful attitudes.

either way, good luck vs bama and the "narrative".

Comment

I don't know what ranking system that is??

Use "football outsiders" and/or anything that is FEI/SP+ based from Bill Connolly.

Comment

I hope Minnesota runs the Big 10 and gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I hope Minnesota runs the Big 10 and gets in.

I laughed out loud when I read that....

Stay off the crack man....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      They finished were they should have in the rankings.
                      No other team in the nation would have 4 losses and be ranked that high.....

Membership has its privileges......

ahead of 2 and 3 loss teams

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        No other team in the nation would have 4 losses and be ranked that high.....

Membership has its privileges......

ahead of 2 and 3 loss teams
                        No other four loss team played in the Sugar and won, it's all good. That team was more salty than the current. The Huskies were at 13 and the Ags at 16, both had 4 losses. lol

The Teams between Texas and Washington, were Wash St. UCF, and Kentucky.

Like I said. They finished where they should have. They beat OU and UGA, not every schedule is equal regardless of losses.

They aren't getting it done this year... That's what matters.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 10-28-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

^^^^ this one freddy.

and the countless other post where YOU GUYS have implied conspiracies between refs, media, SEC, ect to usher BAMA into the playoffs undeservedly.

You can guarentee this...if LSU loses they will not be in the playoffs....

If Bama loses they still have a 50% chance at the playoffs.....the committee will get them in somehow....

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 10

^^^^ this one freddy.

Bro you’re reachin on that ONE comment that didn’t just praise the ground bama walked on.. nice try there but no one here for a second outside of you believes that LSU fans are chirping or disrespecting who bama is. But if that makes you get fired up so be it... geaux tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Baylor has a 19 point victory IN Manhattan and an 18 point victory IN Stillwater. After this weekend, those wins looks a little better. Baylor also was up 21-0 in the 4th quarter on Iowa State before taking foot of the gas and almost blowing it. Time will tell on the how good the Bears are..but with every week that goes by, their wins keep looking better and better.
                              That's fairly impressive...I had ISU as my sleeper to play in the conference championship game.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

I wouldn’t sleep on the a one loss Oregon or Utah getting snubbed. One thing is for sure, there’s bound to be some controversy come the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X