• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Next stop, Allsups!
    Absolutely, I can smell the hatch chile chimis from here

Comment

same here, fixin to go break out the grand son!

Comment

Good luck to all & stay safe
        My son & I will be heading out this afternoon

Comment

Bout to go pick mine up and head out to Graham around 4 ish! I'm ready!

Comment

Good luck! I wish I had a young un left to take. Maybe grandkids one day. Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

That sunk up on me. For some reason I had it in my mind it was next weekend. I guess he will be surprised when I ask if he want to fo to the lease

Comment

soccer games tomorrow and soccer practice on Sunday - no luck in the hunting department for us this weekend.

Comment

Good luck kiddos!!!!

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Good luck everyone! Mine is too old now
                  It QB Juniors last youth weekend to hunt. He'll be 17 in December. Im on call so hes rolling with my dad. He says he don't want to rifle cause rifles are for sissys. He learned that from his momma I swear

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  Be generous with the SKIMS!!!

Comment

We had our youth hunt last weekend at our lease in Louisiana. My daughter got a doe and a hog with her .308. The area we were hunting had a good bit of water in the swamp we were hunting near so I told her to please make a good shot so we wouldn't be tracking in the water all night. She shot and said, " I aimed for the neck so we wouldn't have to track!"
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                      We had our youth hunt last weekend at our lease in Louisiana. My daughter got a doe and a hog with her .308. The area we were hunting had a good bit of water in the swamp we were hunting near so I told her to please make a good shot so we wouldn't be tracking in the water all night. She shot and said, " I aimed for the neck so we wouldn't have to track!"

Good stuff man, congrats to the little lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are seeing a nice 8 at one of our feeders but we are a one buck county so my son isn't sure if he wants his season to end tomorrow. He passed on one last year opening day and never saw another shooter the entire year. The year before he shot one opening morning and he was done for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          We gonna need to see pics of all them kiddos bustin outta school early, bustin firewood at camp, and bustin caps on critters!

Snoop and I are meeting Patek and Abryn out at the deer grounds this afternoon. I'm bout to go bust him outta jai.....er school.

Good luck everyone, and bring the pics aqui!
                          Breck and I will be at it tomorrow after he gets out of film and conditioning. Can't leave early because he has to do some more of this......below photo. Hoping to have a date with a big main frame 8 with mule deer forked G-2...... Breck is my last that can take advantage of the early youth firearm.

Rwc
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            Great stuff.

Rwc

Comment

Curious, what age do most people let their kids try to harvest their first deer? Mine's 7 and we're going to try to give it a shot this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

I ought to be ashamed of myself. I need to get my girls shooting more and out there for youth weekend, making memories. Good luck to the kiddos!

Comment

Working...
                                X