No announcement yet.

Range Rovers? reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not any less reliable than gm suv's for us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pos

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Y’all are harsh. Idk, this looks like a pretty good deal to me??

https://www.parkplace.com/new/Land+R...d1661f05b6.htm

Maybe just get 2 of them in case one is broken down, needs washing or what have you.

That way you always have one available, the price is minimal I see.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Y’all are harsh. Idk, this looks like a pretty good deal to me??

https://www.parkplace.com/new/Land+R...d1661f05b6.htm
          Seats do look cool

Comment

Originally posted by Alta View Post
            My wife and I drove Land Rovers (Range Rovers or LR4s) for about 12 years until recently. I think the reliability complaint is vastly overblown and comes from a lot of people who don’t own one. They are also expensive to maintain but they are a pretty expensive vehicle so that shouldn’t shock anybody. Range Rover has the best ride and is the quietest most comfortable vehicle I’ve been in. All that said, I prefer the Escalade (for space reasons) and my F-150 now to the LRs we owned.
            I've owned two, one currently... (my wife loves them)....

"Overblown??" Not in my experience.....

They ride stiff..... bouncing brick.

Seats are hard on a person.....like riding on a bouncing brick.

They drink fuel like it's free.....full time 4x4

Expensive to insure.....

Maintenanceace repairs area incredibly expensive.....

They're very hard to get worked on outside of major metro areas.....especially by a person who knows what they're doing....

The most common and simple parts are VERY expensive....like an airplane.....

Needless to say I'm not a fan.....

I'm sorry to say, and I'm not trying to be a smartass, but, I've owned two and it's not "overblown."
            Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-24-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Double post
              Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-24-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Hehehe.....unreal.....good thing Dallas has plenty of drug dealers, rappers, and pro athletes.....😉

Sad thing is in less than ten years you'll be able to buy it for less than 10% of that.....their resale craters pretty quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                  I've owned two, one currently... (my wife loves them)....

"Overblown??" Not in my experience.....

They ride stiff..... bouncing brick.

Seats are hard on a person.....like riding on a bouncing brick.

They drink fuel like it's free.....full time 4x4

Expensive to insure.....

Maintenanceace repairs area incredibly expensive.....

They're very hard to get worked on outside of major metro areas.....especially by a person who knows what they're doing....

The most common and simple parts are VERY expensive....like an airplane.....

Needless to say I'm not a fan.....

I'm sorry to say, and I'm not trying to be a smartass, but, I've owned two and it's not "overblown."
                  Slicefixer!!! Did more for my golf game than anybody I’ve ever seen. Hopefully getting back into the game soon and need to make it your way again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alta View Post
                    Slicefixer!!! Did more for my golf game than anybody I’ve ever seen. Hopefully getting back into the game soon and need to make it your way again.
                    Son, you bring it on! I'll be "indisposed" for most of the next two months, but, I'm virtually certain I'll feel much better sometime in January....hehehe...😉

Pm and catch up....👍

Comment

Wife wanted one really bad. Reviews here and elsewhere changed her mind. She’s in a Cadillac and happy so far at 25k mikes other than the auto shutoff and the fact that the valet oil change is a total **** show. That could be dealer specific but Tom Peacock can’t get it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a guy on here that worked for Landrover for over 20yrs. He said they are the most luxurious and most comfortable SUV you will sit in while waiting on a wrecker. I would seriously consider his opinion.

Comment

Working...
                        X