Range Rovers? reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    I'm glad this thread came up. My fiance has been drooling over a Range Rover Sport for 2 years. I'll use this information to discourage her from getting one.
    My wife was considering one as well......Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      I'm glad this thread came up. My fiance has been drooling over a Range Rover Sport for 2 years. I'll use this information to discourage her from getting one.
      Don't do it. The second my wife's hits 40k we are dumping the thing. It's been a fun but frustrating ride.

Comment

Better have an extended warranty

Comment

Great info thanks to all for the input!

Comment

No NO NO

Save yourself.

Comment

Look at the lexus larger SUV or Toyota 4Runner those are what my wife will be driving next.

Comment

They're cool rigs and the supercharged one's are really fun but you don't buy them for their reliability.

Comment

A co-worker, in the land sales business I retired from, has had 3 in the 5-6 years I worked along side him. ALL 3 were seemed to always have problems and in the shop? He would trade them in less than 100K miles but we all put a lot of miles in every year.

I only rode in them with him several times and they just did not fit me at 6'3" and fat, lol. The ride was just ok per my standards but he had so many accessories in it that it was fun to see all the lights and gadgets and even once with the "check engine" light on.

Never owned one and won't.

Comment

I've had two. Both were reliable but I only had them about 4-6 months each so take it with a grain of salt. One road like a tank (Disco) but my HSE was fun/nice.

Comment

Owned one in 1996. Huge mistake. Been Toyota ever since.

Comment

I work a wholesale car auction every Wednesday. This week a very nice looking 2016 rover came through. It had right at 100k on the clock and was clean as a whistle.

It sold for 9500 bucks and had 2 bidders

Then again there was a Maserati with 43k that went for 29,900.

When you get 20 bids on a flippin ten year old impala than luxury car, that tells me something

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

They are ugly and over priced. So there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            My wife was considering one as well......Nope.

Mine too, I’m glad I found this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all are harsh. Idk, this looks like a pretty good deal to me??

Find 2016 Lexus LS 600h L air filter coupons to save you money on your next air filter replacement in Dallas, TX. Get pricing, DIY info and more.

Comment

Guys aren't lying about them, had a Discovery, absolutely the worst vehicle I have ever owned. Rode like a dream but everything under the hood went bad, one thing after another.
                                The new ones are good for about 50k then need to trade it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X