Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yankee fans, some of them, may be the lowest form of life on the planet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a great park to take the family for a game. Thousands of fans chanting "F Altuve"..... first class city. First class fans. I'm sure Dinero was out there leading the charge!
    Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 10-18-2019, 07:55 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

for the record...i'm a yankees fan...have been my whole life...and I would never act like that. There's one dip Sh*t in every sporting event...and in most crowds...you have to bell curve it and throw them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        Seems like a great park to take the family for a game. Thousands of fans chanting F Altuve"..... first class city. First class fans. I'm sure Dinero was out there leading the charge!
        I went to a game there many years ago, and it was nothing like that. We had a really good time, and I saw none of what went on last night. Maybe it's a playoff thing, but going after a guy over depression is crossing a line.

Comment

Texas born and raised but a diehard Yankees fan. This crap probably happens at every ballpark in the country and at a lot of college settings. Is it right, NO! It should not be tolerate and should be taken seriously and the perps thrown out of the park! If they start throwing items on the field or at players, then they should be ejected, charges filed and never allowed back in the park.

I do not care what team or city it happens it, it ain't right!

Comment

Heckling is one thing but being a straight up sphincterhole is another. They should eject every one of them.

I also heard they threw water on Hinchs family

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
              for the record...i'm a yankees fan...have been my whole life...and I would never act like that. There's one dip Sh*t in every sporting event...and in most crowds...you have to bell curve it and throw them out.
              I'm sure one of our more social media savvy members can find it, but I assure you it was more than 1 dip sh*t. It was the entire left field section.

Comment

I love ZG's response. "I didn't even hear them" oh you know he did! lol

Freakin idiot fans. ITS A GAME.... ugh

Comment

It happens with 99.99% of all teams:

I hope this is not true honestly!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    I'm sure one of our more social media savvy members can find it, but I assure you it was more than 1 dip sh*t. It was the entire left field section.
                    oh i'm sure...just saying...it's not all of them...so we have to guard against hating or judging a "whole group" due to a few morons....

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                      oh i'm sure...just saying...it's not all of them...so we have to guard against hating or judging a "whole group" due to a few morons....

Nope...it’s about 99.9% of them. Cheering when opposing players get beaned and also when balls are high up toward the batters head. I love it when the Astros win but it’s even sweeter when we beat the brakes off that trash up north.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Heckling is one thing but being a straight up sphincterhole is another. They should eject every one of them.

I also heard they threw water on Hinchs family

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Yankees fan base is very intelligent...yelling Houston Sux after you lose is genius!

Comment

booing a team, home or visitor, is one thing.....the insults from last night apparently went well beyond that......and, if Joe Buck comes across as one-sided for the yankees, the guy last night, Joe Davis, was even more obvious....Go Astros, Kick Bu..., Take Names

Comment

Any thing with yankee in the name smells like trouble.

Comment

They are the sorriest fans in sports...with a nod to eagles fans.

Comment

Anybody been in the outfield sections in big post season games in Texas? You will catch the same thing. I would venture to say it’s in almost any big playoff game in any sport. Nothing off limits when trying to get in the opposing teams head.

Comment

Working...
                                X