No announcement yet.

2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start to the year. I’m ready to dive into college baseball.

Comment

Texas Tech is going to be a a large problem!

Holy **** those boys can rake!

Comment

Buckle Up!! Hook’em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
          Buckle Up!! Hook’em!!
          Great start this weekend by the whole crew. You must be on the bus home..

Can't wait to get down there for a few games in May! Hook'em!

Comment

Right now Love Field has several college baseball and college softball teams flying home. Kentucky Baseball is here.

Safe travels as these student athletes head home. Glad to know I’m not the only one coming home from a business trip on Sunday night and have to be in the office in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

The hitting is what Tadlock is concerned about. The pitching is even better. They finished the game today with a 14-3 win. They swept their own tournament. I hear they might be good this year. Next weekend they play some serious baseball in the Round Rock tournament. Tennessee, Stanford and Houston will be at the party. It should be fun.

Comment

Frogs swept Kentucky. Pitching will be their strength!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Yes sir!! WreckEm!

Comment

Any one going to see the ags in frisco next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                      Any one going to see the ags in frisco next weekend
                      We will - Section 117

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                        Miami OH pitcher hit three Aggie batters in the 6th. Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        That dude came in and just started plunking batters 1 after the other...he didn't last long.

A few Aggies really "PIMPED" some long shots this weekend...watched them good while walking down the line and dressed up the bat flip.

I wondered if that pitcher didn't personally appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          The hitting is what Tadlock is concerned about. The pitching is even better. They finished the game today with a 14-3 win. They swept their own tournament. I hear they might be good this year. Next weekend they play some serious baseball in the Round Rock tournament. Tennessee, Stanford and Houston will be at the party. It should be fun.
                          Keith did your number change, sent you a text lat week.

Should be a good tournament. I was concerned with the loss of the consisten and powerful bats from Jung and Cam. Good to see them pound the ball. Scored in 13 of 14 innings at bat at one point this weekend. That’s some run production son!

Comment

Broomsticks came out for the weekend. Looking forward to our trip down in March!

Comment

Wreck Em!!!

Comment

My son's juco roommate pitches for Houston Baptist. He got hit a bit against Tech-back to back to back HR. I think Tech might be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X