2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I’m all but certain the NCAA will grant another year for Winter/Spring players that want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This is what is coming up already. I mean they have to grant all the kids another year of eligibility right? Not just seniors, but all players. Like a Corona Redshirt or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      There’s absolutely no reason to call the season now… Just wait two or three weeks and put together a condensed schedule....idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Seems like taking a wait and see approach, and 'suspending' the season for a month would have been a more optimistic route. Cancelling the CWS three months in advance doesn't allow for much of a season recovery. Here's hoping it can all get restarted and uncancelled at some point soon.
      Last edited by sandbill; 03-12-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Bandito10 returns! Our crew is fired up for the chance to see Austin Todd play at the Disch in 2021. Covid upended a season headed in a great direction and two weekend series trips to Austin for our crew. Give them Hell fours!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Bandito10 returns! Our crew is fired up for the chance to see Austin Todd play at the Disch in 2021. Covid upended a season headed in a great direction and two weekend series trips to Austin for our crew. Give them Hell fours!
          Pretty pumped about this one.

Comment

ZZ returns! Man, I'm really looking forward to next Spring!

Comment

Glad to hear both of those guys are gonna make another run at it! Sucks to lose Elder, but good for him.

With so much turmoil in MiLB, I wonder if some draftees will elect for school....hope so.

Still mad about our trip to the Disch getting called off this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dale if drafted in the first 5 rounds and with everything up in the air right now I would imagine almost every one of those drafted sign. The draft will be packed next year. Lots of HS draft guys went JUCO so they can go next year. Will have 3rd year JUCO and 3 years worth of 4 year schools players in the draft. Only 20 rounds is what I am hearing.

JUCO is going to be stacked next year and would imagine top JUCO programs will be as good as any program

Comment

Working...
                X