X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Best part is when he blew Dinero’s brains out, to bad it was fake

Movie was slow and boring otherwise
    I won't go see ANYTHING Dinero is in and won't watch anything he was in older movies but I really liked his characters in the past. So NO Joker for our household!

Tell me to go F$#@$ myself and I'm done! Oh, he made this statement to anyone who supported the POTUS not to mention his mouth at the last Academy Awards show.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Best part is when he blew Dinero’s brains out, to bad it was fake

Movie was slow and boring otherwise
      Next time a spoiler alert would be appreciated. But I do agree with the statement

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        We just saw Joker last night and I was blown away by Juaqin Phoenix's performance. Oscar worthy in my book. I'm 57 and don't have a high tolerance for wasting my money and time on bad movies. This movie was probably one of the best I've seen in a long while. Outstanding acting, direction and cinematography. My 16 year old son and his buddy were with me and they loved it too. Did I mention that I liked the joker? Lol...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Same here. Wife, son and I saw it Friday night and all enjoyed the movie. I will say.....it’s “DARK” that’s for sure but Phoenix did one helluva job in his performance. The mob scene theatrics at the end was a little over the top IMO.

With regard to worse movie I’ve ever seen it’s a tie between Terms of Endearment and Lost in Translation. Good gosh, I’d volunteer for a nut kick vs having to watch either of those again

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Clearly you have never seen "The Notebook"..
          Watch your tone lol
          That movoe came out either my junior or senior year of highschool. Rode it for a few years. I never saw the end of that movie but started it on my couch plenty of time with different dates. It did the job. I owe that movie many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            I won't go see ANYTHING Dinero is in and won't watch anything he was in older movies but I really liked his characters in the past. So NO Joker for our household!

Tell me to go F$#@$ myself and I'm done! Oh, he made this statement to anyone who supported the POTUS not to mention his mouth at the last Academy Awards show.
            Hating Dinero, you might actually like this movie then!

Comment

Went and watched Joker last night. If you go into this movie expecting a batman/superhero movie you will likely be disappointed. If you go in with an open mind I think most will come out with the opinion I did. It was a well shot cinematic movie, and I dont know that I ever thought I would say someone was on Heath Ledger level of Joker but Jaqueen Phoenix absolutely made this Joker as twisted as it could have been played. His character was phenomenal and I really hope he continues on as this character.

Comment

Beach bum

We took the staff to a movie. Didn’t research first. Most uncomfortable2 hours of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X