Worst Movie Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Birdemic appears to have hired adult film actors and tried to pass them off as real actors. Not sure if anyone has really sat through 1:45 minutes of that mess.

Comment

Ishtar...mic drop.

Comment

We all thought Sharknado was going to be ****, but it turned out to be a classic.

Comment

Worst movie Surf Nazis Must Die

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Clearly you have never seen "The Notebook"..

I’ve suffered through this movie many times in high school and college waiting for the reward at the end.

Comment

Man, I guess I have no taste, I think "Pulp Fiction" and "No Country for Old Men" are great movies. Can't think of anything Tommy Lee Jones has been in that I didn't think was, at worst, pretty good.... Well, after further review the one he did about UT cheerleaders being stalked or some such bs, can't remember the title or plot, wasn't much.... hehehe

Comment

Ad Astra was prettty bad, not the worst ever but bad

Comment

Comment

Comment

Waterworld turrible

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                        I’ve suffered through this movie many times in high school and college waiting for the reward at the end.
                        Yup! Used to be my favorite movie. Glorious endings!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                          Waterworld turrible
                          Some of y'all need to see more movies. Waterworld ain't going anywhere near my top movies but it dang sure ain't the worst.
                          Has some action, decent looking lead gal in bathing attire, Kevin Costner. Definitely not oscar worthy but I've seen so much worse.

Comment

Worst movie I ever saw was Life with Eddie Murphy. Although, Superstar was almost as bad. Both older movies.

Comment

Casa de mi Padre. Go ahead, I dare you

Comment

We just saw Joker last night and I was blown away by Juaqin Phoenix's performance. Oscar worthy in my book. I'm 57 and don't have a high tolerance for wasting my money and time on bad movies. This movie was probably one of the best I've seen in a long while. Outstanding acting, direction and cinematography. My 16 year old son and his buddy were with me and they loved it too. Did I mention that I liked the joker? Lol...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X