No announcement yet.

Live from the Heifer House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That spider needed some scent killer so he could hunt his prey. That's real nice of you Jenn to help him out. Should of known you'd intentionally help him out. It's just like you.

Comment

Young guy came through...

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

When I hunted out that way North of Melvin in Doole, everyone fed and chummed with regular corn. Jacob's used to sell what they called pecan rage. It was a sack of corn mixed with about 5 lbs of shelled pecans, they also had a wildlife blend of corn/pecans/protein. I had really good luck using that pecan rage when I corned around my stands compared to the others that were just using plain corn.

Good luck, my best weeks used to be 2nd and 3rd weekend when buck were cruising.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
            When I hunted out that way North of Melvin in Doole, everyone fed and chummed with regular corn. Jacob's used to sell what they called pecan rage. It was a sack of corn mixed with about 5 lbs of shelled pecans, they also had a wildlife blend of corn/pecans/protein. I had really good luck using that pecan rage when I corned around my stands compared to the others that were just using plain corn.

Good luck, my best weeks used to be 2nd and 3rd weekend when buck were cruising.

We will be back next weekend as well for a longer weekend. Jacobys doesn’t sell anything with pecans anymore. I actually have been asking for the past couple years. They said they quit because people said it was to expensive and it didn’t sell.

Comment

Yall hunting the morning? Or going home? I don't wanna miss any action!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Yall hunting the morning? Or going home? I don't wanna miss any action!

Hunting in the morning and then going home.

Comment

Yeah! One more!

Shane seen anything?

Comment

Yeah! One more!

Shane seen anything?

Few young ones and some does. Should pick up nicely in the next couple weeks. Next Friday is the 1 year anniversary of my big guy last year and I’ll be here again!

Comment

See anything this morning?

Comment

See anything this morning?

Young ones and few does. Shane has a definite shooter in for about 10 seconds and not enough time for a shot. He didn’t get the best look at him but POSSIBLY the one I shot last weekend. He just doesn’t know enough about either of them to compare.

Comment

That'll leave the desire to return! And thanks for taking us along again.

Comment

Working...
                          X