Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

This fella shows up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck chasing him. He will make a great mount.

Comment

at least upper 150s

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
        He said he was surprised to see a buck like this on camera where he hunts. With no record of him before, would you chance passing him and not seeing him, or take him now? And I mean no offense by this, I'm just curious. It seems i always have a few good bucks show up unannounced like this each year and I've never considered passing one just because of the fact they showed up all of a sudden and they werent regulars to the area. Again, I'm just looking for your opinion. Not disagreeing with you just looking for insight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        I actually think he is mature.... You have to look at his head..not just paunch..etc.... This one was 6 1/2.... I watched him for 4 seasons....
        Attached Files

Comment

Heck of a deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that's a great buck. I'd be excited to have him show up on camera. I hope you get him!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Look at the feet on the deer he’s 5.5+ no doubt

Great buck

Comment

Good luck getting him, very cool deer

Comment

Good un'..... Gross in 150's for sure IMOP....5.5 +....I sure hope he shows up in the daylight, preferably while you're in position....

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                      Good un'..... Gross in 150's for sure IMOP....5.5 +....I sure hope he shows up in the daylight, preferably while you're in position....
                      Thanks ! Me too...👍

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                        He said he was surprised to see a buck like this on camera where he hunts. With no record of him before, would you chance passing him and not seeing him, or take him now? And I mean no offense by this, I'm just curious. It seems i always have a few good bucks show up unannounced like this each year and I've never considered passing one just because of the fact they showed up all of a sudden and they werent regulars to the area. Again, I'm just looking for your opinion. Not disagreeing with you just looking for insight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        My buddy just had this happen where we hunt. A great deer just showed up one day that none of us have ever had history of. This was on a small low fence place where "some" of the neighbors talk and show pictures. He got the arrow.

We have had a BUNCH of quality deer disappear and never come back that I'm sure just showed up a few miles away for someone else. We just viewed it as payback. The taxidermist said the deer's teeth showed 4, but I say he was 5. That being said, small low fence place, I would love to see people try to let them get to 5, but I won't fault someone for shooting at 4.

Good luck to the OP!

Comment

Keep checking back in, in hopes of you getting an arrow in him.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            Look at the feet on the deer he’s 5.5+ no doubt

Great buck
                            First thing I noticed after looking at the antlers. Very mature.

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                              I figure in the 140’s...but I’d like to see for sure....ha
                              Definitely in the mid to high 50's.. Good luck killing him.

Comment

That deer is at least in the 160s . Trash tine length beam length mass he has it all . Your going to be quite surprised when he steps out he is a beast.
                                Last edited by Hoss163; 10-10-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X