This fella shows up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    My best friend killed this deer. He was ate up with him for 8 days. I thought I recognized the buck when he sent me a pic. He hunted off and on along a creek bottom. Friday the 15th he checked cam at 12:30 and decided to sit. 3pm he heard steps and this Buck walked up on him 10 yds behind him and bolted. Stopped at a scrape to look back and he blasted him. Beautiful buck and even better in person. The property this buck was taken is for sale with Whitetail Properties. Never hunted until now. He is the agent for the property. He is also a member here but rarely post.
    So he is just the listing agent and took a deer off the property?

Comment

Go get him

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Here he is. I’ll send this thread to Aaron. This pic is him next to my 147” Jack County buck killed the same evening.

I “know” Aaron through Spartan. Seems like a good dude. Congrats to him on a great buck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            So he is just the listing agent and took a deer off the property?
            Many landowners give permission to hunt the property they list. Perks of the job.

Comment

Great Buck!! Give him heart burn.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                Go get him
                He already got got....so it'd be theft at this point

Awesome buck!

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackRon View Post
                  I feel very fortunate to have been the hunter to connect with him! It also has some bittersweet feeling to it knowing another hunter was hoping for him. I've been on the other side before and I know it's disappointing to say the least. Looking forward to meeting and becoming friends with Keg.
                  Congrats on that’s stud! Deer of a lifetime!

Comment

oops wrong thread- deleted

Comment

Great buck! Listing needs to be updated with a pic of this buck on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X