This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Forgot to add your coach to the list. How long is A&M going to pay Fisher 7.5M a year to win 8 games a year and finish bottom half of the conference?
    10 years, their going to pay him 7.5M for 10 guaranteed years. Or fire him and pay him for not working.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Which football coach gets fired first?

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      BoB has not shown me 1 thing that he does well that would make me say YES he is a good coach...

Not 1

Last week he challenged a 2 yard reception and lost his time out that he ended up needing at end of game....

Clock management is a joke...

Calls timeout yesterday before the half....then they throw the ball 15 yds to kill the clock....he has to tell Watson...HAIL MARY !!!!

He sucks....sorry

****, wish we had a better offensive minded coach

Any man that has a winning season with Brock osweiller, Fitzpatrick, Hoyer and Savage at QB is doing something. Brady’s best year was with BOB calling plays... but again he is a nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Tshelly; 10-08-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Red Headed Jesus

Comment

none of them. Quinn

Comment

You've all fallen for a weak *** troll job.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

****, wish we had a better offensive minded coach

Any man that has a winning season with Brock osweiller, Fitzpatrick, Hoyer and Savage at QB is doing something. Brady’s best year was with BOB calling plays... but again he is a nobody.

He may be an elite Offensive coordinator...but he is a mediocre head coach

I don't disagree with your QB theory but look at the division he plays in and the records of such teams that he plays 6 times a year to help get right above the .500 mark...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                He may be an elite Offensive coordinator...but he is a mediocre head coach

I don't disagree with your QB theory but look at the division he plays in and the records of such teams that he plays 6 times a year to help get right above the .500 mark...

You don’t have a winning record in the NFL 4 out of the last 5 years and be a bad coach. I’m sorry you can’t convince me other wise. You can give me all the weak division counter points but they still play other teams. And I’m still going to ride with OB won with journeymen scrubs at QB those first 3 years. 4-12 when Watson got hurt, 11-5 first Watson healthy year and again looking good this year.

Does he have deficiencies.. yes. The game management is his weakest attribute. Game management across the board for head coaches is one of the toughest things they do. It’s easy for arm chair QB’s to second guess every move after it’s happened.

Comment

I hope garrett. Jerrah prolly wont.
                  Bob is a great coach. Houston be crazy to fire him.
                  Herman is in no way even on a warm seat at this point. His attitude is off putting to lots of fans but hes been winning games so far so hes fine. Pull that stuff and lose a bunch of games and his seat will heat up quickly.
                  Thats why they get paid big $. To win.

Lets not go act like ol saint jimbo doesnt have some rape coverup in his closet. Most coaches have something in their closet either real or mfg by other fanbases.

If jimbo were to win 10 games and ny6 bowl against a Georgia team (that doesn’t wanna be there [emoji23]) this year, aggy would build a statue of him and finally have a real bowl trophy to put in their hall of champions.
                  Funny how georgia didnt wanna be there during a texas win, but aggy has puffed their chest for years now about “quality losses” like last year taking the natl champs to the last play of the game.
                  Cant make it up

Comment

Fisher lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

You don’t have a winning record in the NFL 4 out of the last 5 years and be a bad coach. I’m sorry you can’t convince me other wise. You can give me all the weak division counter points but they still play other teams. And I’m still going to ride with OB won with journeymen scrubs at QB those first 3 years. 4-12 when Watson got hurt, 11-5 first Watson healthy year and again looking good this year.

Does he have deficiencies.. yes. The game management is his weakest attribute. Game management across the board for head coaches is one of the toughest things they do. It’s easy for arm chair QB’s to second guess every move after it’s happened.

I never said he was bad (as you are referring) nor am I trying to convince you of such. I said he was mediocre...there is a difference.

Comment

How did Herman get involved? He’s turned the horns around since strong left and I like him

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          If jimbo were to win 10 games and ny6 bowl against a Georgia team (that doesn’t wanna be there [emoji23]) this year, aggy would build a statue of him and finally have a real bowl trophy to put in their hall of champions.
                          Funny how georgia didnt wanna be there during a texas win, but aggy has puffed their chest for years now about “quality losses” like last year taking the natl champs to the last play of the game.
                          Cant make it up
                          1. Georgia didn't want to be in that game... I'm sorry, but they didn't
                          2. I'm not an Aggie (cults aren't my thing)

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post

That’s such a lame *** take.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post

As if stating you are not an Aggie gives you some kind of expert credibility in the situation. Take that weak *** newbie **** outta here. That's nothing but a weak *** excuse for folks that wanted Georgia to win to cover for a thorough beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                As if stating you are not an Aggie gives you some kind of expert credibility in the situation. Take that weak *** newbie **** outta here. That's nothing but a weak *** excuse for folks that wanted Georgia to win to cover for a thorough beating.
                                It’s ok LSU didn’t wanna be at that Aggie game last year

Comment

Working...
                                X