Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Garrett. I've never seen him show any emotion, EVER. When he threw the challenge flag yesterday and got flagged for it he was MAD because he knows his J-O-B is on the line.

Comment

Jay Gruden fired in Washington

Comment

Which football coach gets fired first?

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        Tony, there is no room for a real understanding of the game here. This is an emotion based argument lol. BOB has a crap personality so the grass has to be greener on the other side smh

On a serious note, BOB has fixed the o-line (albeit a steep cost), beefed up the rbs, and kept the defense playing well. His clock management is still sub par but his offense is producing and the personnel moves he made before the season are working. The only way he is fired, is if Watson doesn't continue to progress as a QB.

The media hates him bc of the way he speaks to them. It transfers over to people that like an easy take. Like you said his clock management sucks. The moves bob have made solidified their deficiencies.

Easterby has really changed this organization. If you listen to all the press conferences and not cherry pick. Bob is a totally different guy when he speaks than in years past.

The offense explodes when Watson plays well. Imagine that, success when properly executed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          The media hates him bc of the way he speaks to them. It transfers over to people that like an easy take. Like you said his clock management sucks. The moves bob have made solidified their deficiencies.

Easterby has really changed this organization. If you listen to all the press conferences and not cherry pick. Bob is a totally different guy when he speaks than in years past.

The offense explodes when Watson plays well. Imagine that, success when properly executed.

It was a pitiful Falcons team......

I wouldnt put much stock in that win yesterday...

6 years in and BoB is 5 games over .500

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
            I'll shave a mohawk if Garrett survives the season (that's for all you 1310 ticket fans)
            Lol! I watched it live[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Which football coach gets fired first?

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              It was a pitiful Falcons team......

I wouldnt put much stock in that win yesterday...

6 years in and BoB is 5 games over .500

How many of those 6 years did we have a franchise QB?

I’m not pumped up bc of yesterday. This whole year has been solid. The two losses were last second to arguably the best team in the nfc and a solid Carolina team that schemed is very well on defense. The panthers game was arguably DeShauns worst game as NFL QB

Same old BOb sucks talk

Andy Reid was despised In Philadelphia for his clock management and in game decisions. Now he is the second coming of Jesus as the chiefs coach. Not all fans takes are right. As mine might be wrong as well but I’m riding bob until he is gone.

Last edited by Tshelly; 10-07-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I’m not pumped up bc of yesterday. This whole year has been solid. The two losses were last second to arguably the best team in the nfc and a solid Carolina team that schemed is very well on defense. The panthers game was arguably DeShaun a worst game as NFL QB

Same old BOb sucks talk

Andy Reid was despised In Philadelphia for his clock management and in game decisions. Now he is the second coming of Jesus as the chiefs coach. Not all fans takes are right. As mine might be wrong as well but I’m riding bob until he is gone.

I don't hate him, but he's got to prove it at this point. Last year, was another let down. Good season and get embarrassed in the playoffs. When he is actually beating good teams, my opinion will change. The games they have won this year, they should have won. That's BOB. Bet they lose by at least 10 at KC, Reid is a better coach, with a better qb.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I don't hate him, but he's got to prove it at this point. Last year, was another let down. Good season and get embarrassed in the playoffs. When he is actually beating good teams, my opinion will change. The games they have won this year, they should have won. That's BOB. Bet they lose by at least 10 at KC, Reid is a better coach, with a better qb.

This is pretty much where I’m at as a Texans fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                    Garrett is done after this year.

O'Brien gets another year if they win the division and gone of they miss the playoffs.

Herman is safe this year but if they continue to stack up 2 or 3 losses a year AND can't beat OU he'll be gone too. Especially if the losses to OU are ugly and with the "new" Big12 championship game they added if they lose to OU twice a year for two years that seat will be too hot to touch.
                    The guys record at UT is 22-11 fro those acting like he's amazing... UT fans are fickle and think they're at the apex of the sport and should be on the Bama/Clemson level. When in reality they're essentially "Michigan South".

What if they go 12-2 this year and beat OU twice?

They beat OU last year. They're going to beat them Saturday.

It's his 3rd year. They won 10 and a NY6 bowl in his second year. Recruiting in white hot.

Comment

Im rooting for Bill. Don't care if the others stay employed for the next 20yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        What if they go 12-2 this year and beat OU twice?

They beat OU last year. They're going to beat them Saturday.

It's his 3rd year. They won 10 and a NY6 bowl in his second year. Recruiting in white hot.
                        Herman is safe through at least year 4, even if they collapse this year (which I highly doubt), he will be there next year for sure.

It take a pretty big U-turn on the way things are going right now for Herman not to be there at least next year. I'm not sure he should be on the list of any warm seat.

Comment

Herman? Not a chance! Why would you even think that?

Comment

there are 3 choices. who do yall pick?

stop yappin and choose.

Comment

I’m not pumped up bc of yesterday. This whole year has been solid. The two losses were last second to arguably the best team in the nfc and a solid Carolina team that schemed is very well on defense. The panthers game was arguably DeShauns worst game as NFL QB

Same old BOb sucks talk

BoB has not shown me 1 thing that he does well that would make me say YES he is a good coach...

Not 1

Last week he challenged a 2 yard reception and lost his time out that he ended up needing at end of game....

Clock management is a joke...

Calls timeout yesterday before the half....then they throw the ball 15 yds to kill the clock....he has to tell Watson...HAIL MARY !!!!

He sucks....sorry

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                BoB has not shown me 1 thing that he does well that would make me say YES he is a good coach...

Not 1

Last week he challenged a 2 yard reception and lost his time out that he ended up needing at end of game....

Clock management is a joke...

Calls timeout yesterday before the half....then they throw the ball 15 yds to kill the clock....he has to tell Watson...HAIL MARY !!!!

He sucks....sorry
                                Not 1 thing huh. You do realize he personally told them to draft Watson. Surely you don't see him as a bust. Additionally, the progress of Watson is a direct result of the synergy those 2 have. Picking on you a little here but Watson was a huge move in the right direction for this franchise.

He's not likable and his clock management needs help but he has consistently won with a roster that's been subpar (no depth) due to the GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X