Amber Guyger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
    Nice one. Back to bashing me, personally, and now you have thrown my profession into it with your reference to STAAR. Really good look for you. Shows what type of person you are when you resort to name calling. Then get mad and butt hurt when an adult acts like an adult and sends you ONE PM asking you a question, rather than being a computer cowboy and hiding behind a screen name.

Carry on sir. It is making my day.
    Oh, and your a teacher? LOL. Honestly didn't know that, glad mine were a lot better than you.

Evidence to back up where I said what you indicated I did?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      There is legally no difference. Texas law doesn’t make such a distinction for action, jurisdiction or authority except for minor traffic violations outside of an officer’s county.
      So cops are immune from the law? Dang, I am going to the academy next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I see what you are trying to do here. lol.

If he meant black inmates he would not be incorrect or racist. If you haven't seen that the majority of blacks are trying to make this a race issue, white woman kills innocent black man and she was gonna get off because of white man racist America then you haven't been paying attention.
        And the media ... the media is leading with " White ... shoots black ... "

Another major media is leading with " Dallas cop could get just 2 years ... " (Yes I added the underline)

Arguing and bickering about race SELLS ... and sells a lot ...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          Some people's children, I swear!
          I am guessing .... twenty something

Comment

Wait for it....wait for it...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
              Oh, and your a teacher? LOL. Honestly didn't know that, glad mine were a lot better than you.

Evidence to back up where I said what you indicated I did?
              FIFY - *You're

One is a combination of 2 words and one shows possession.

Obviously your teachers were not the greatest.

LMBO!
              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 10-02-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yessir. That is exactly what he said. Verbatim. Reading comprehension much?

Comment

I don’t recall using the word immune. Perhaps you can point that out for me.

I am merely pointing out the law. If you want to debate with me, I will be glad to do so.

I can also pull up cases where civilians were also not indicted or were indicted and found not guilty by a jury under the circumstances of killing what turned out to be an innocent person.

Comment

I don’t recall using the word immune. Perhaps you can point that out for me.

I am merely pointing out the law. If you want to debate with me, I will be glad to do so.

I can also pull up cases where civilians were also not indicted or were indicted and found not guilty by a jury under the circumstances of killing what turned out to be an innocent person.
                    Well in this case it proves why we have some enforcing the law and some interpreting it and the interpreters are not subject to the enforcers opinions. Amber Guyger found out the hard way that it IS a crime in Dallas County for any person, police officer or not, to enter a man's house and kill him.

Comment

I don't see it ending very well for him...

Comment

Well in this case it proves why we have some enforcing the law and some interpreting it and the interpreters are not subject to the enforcers opinions. Amber Guyger found out the hard way that it IS a crime in Dallas County for any person, police officer or not, to enter a man's house and kill him.
                        Do you want your name in case it happened about two weeks after this one where the police walked in and shot the homeowner who was completely innocent? And there were no indictments…

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                          Question for LEO....what is your training for first aid after you are forced to discharge your weapon and stop a threat? I would assume once the threat is neutralized you would then be trained to administer first aid. Is that correct? I am really just curious what's trained vs what was done in this case.
                          I attended the academy in 2001, have taken numerous building entry, and tactical shooting classes. The only first aid I've been taught was self help and buddy aid
                          Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I don't see it ending very well for him...
                          And would do no good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, how I wish he (Buckwheat or whatever his name is) would. That would be epic! I wonder what he (Buckwheat) would come up with.

Comment

Why would she be singled out? Because she was a cop? Don't cops go to jail all the time without being killed?
                              Where did he say killed? If you believe that a former police officer in Gen Pop gets treated the same as other inmates well... you may have had the best teachers but common sense is not a strong suit. But I suspect that prisoner was not the answer you were fishing for.

Comment

Do you want your name in case it happened about two weeks after this one where the police walked in and shot the homeowner who was completely innocent? And there were no indictments…
                                Hey man. I don't have anything against LEO's two of my best friends are, and I went to high school and casually knew one that died in the line of duty. EVERYTIME I call them to ask a legal question they say ask a lawyer.......

Still, it seems wrong to me that someone, LEO or not, can walk into an innocent mans house and kill him. The DA in Dallas county thinks so.

I don't know what case you are talking about? Link? Nevemind. It wouldn't matter anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X