No announcement yet.

Coopers's BBQ - Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to come back and post after we ate at this place a while back. I really don't like the ordering process. I also asked if they slice the brisket and they said they did over where they weigh it. Well they didn't. I guess I wasn't paying attention and was at the table when I found out. I didn't want to get up and go back. I'm not really sure that they do slice any of the meats. The brisket seemed like it had been boiled. The beans were really salty and honestly that's all remember. Oh and it was pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Dooooooooo whaaaaaaaaaat?
      Originally posted by rtp View Post
      This made me squint really hard.......Im still After thinking about it, I guess I know what sauce you were into.
      Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
      Glad I'm not the only one, yikes...
      Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
      Yeah don't have a clue what that was about.
      Yep....I got lost on that one too but after reading his other 11 posts I think he may be deaf. Who knows....

Comment

I have eaten at a couple of Coopers, not terribly impressed what the food, but the price left a lasting impression....lol Way more than I want to pay for a plate of food.

Comment

My son loves the Cooper's in Mason. He wants to eat there every trip to the lease. It's not bad food to me but it is expensive. They are super friendly to us every time we go in there.

Couple years back we had to run to the Lowes market in town to get a couple of things. Coopers is right next door. They weren't open for the day yet. One of the younger guys was there working (cooking meat). My son said I'm gonna go ask him a few questions. I said okay. To my surprise he spent around 20 minutes showing my son all around and answering all his questions. I thought it was pretty cool for him to take time out to do that.

Comment

Working...
          X