Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a ride....may the road continue

Comment

Its been a long time ...still remember my original name and avatar

Comment

Congrats and thanks for coming along, when y'all did. I've enjoyed myself on here, and made a lot of friends, since the day I first heard about this site, from "keep".

Comment

It's been a fun ride so far... don't remember exactly when I jain'd up, but was 'afore '06... probably closer to '00 or so...
          This forum has been a real blessin' to me personally. Met some incredible folks thru this site that I'd have never gotten to know...
          Seen some awesome lifting up of one another here... I tell folks about some of the things I've been witness to on here, and half of 'em I don't think believe me...

Y'all remember that family from up in Michigan (I think) that logged on to another site to say "good-bye" because the man had lost his job and was about to lose his house, and no internet for a while... said he'd try to get back on his feet and get reconnected??? Y'all remember that?! Wish I could find that thread. It was many years ago, but to make a long incredible story short, TBH'ers moved the whole family to Texas, provided him a mobile home someone had as a deer camp to live in, got his kids enrolled in school, got him and his wife a job... Not a sole on here even knew who this guy and his family were!!!

Y'all remember Chew's KCA threads and him and another member going thru surgery (in Chew's case, for the third time) and the fund raisers TBH'ers did to help with the bills? Y'all remember that?!! This place is amazing!!

Heck, these past few days, that Lily thread was amazing! When that precious child passed, I cried my eyes out over that, and I'd have never given it a second thought if I'd have just seen all the reports on the news about her... This place is different! It truly brings people together with a bond that is far more than just a chat room...

Thank you Michael, Casey, Mary, and all the mods and folks behind the scene that keep this Green Screen going!! What an awesome electronic community!!

Comment

Oh yea, POCKET on the shirt!!

Comment

Can't wait to buy a shirt. I'm a newcomer but love being part of the family.

Comment

Wow! I can't remember when I joined up. I think it was 03 or 04.

I remember the Great Crash - I was having a "discussion" with Legdog about the devastation that droughts caused and just before my epic response, the site crashed.

So I guess this means you are going to come back with the retro infamous Green TBH sticker!

Comment

So Mary was 6 when this all started?

Comment

Changed my life for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Oh yea, POCKET on the shirt!!
                      x's 100

Comment

Been a great site! Happy to have found it and joined...

Comment

Perfect opportunity for a anniversary edition of the GREEN sticker

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Many many folks say that due to the re-registration after the Big Crash in 2006....Mine was actually in 2005 sometime. When Michael and Casey became the luckiest site owners ever....

Even Michael, Casey and Mary's are 10/2006..
                            Mine isn't!

Comment

Congrats to the keepers of TBH. Been a pleasure having this place to hang out all these years.

Comment

When i joined in 2000/2001 there were around 300 members...

Comment

Working...
                                X