Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    Well you got me on here and I was thinking it was around 2003 or 2004.

It's been a great ride!

I wasn’t on here when we met at Brasada in ‘03, “babyface” that I shot in oct ‘04 was the first deer you mounted for me.

You should give me a dollar credit per critter you’ve mounted from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to 20 years.

Comment

I had just moved to Alabama and was missing home. I did a search for something bowhunting related in Texas on Yahoo I think and TBH popped up. I sat and binge read. Threads didn't move anywhere near at the speed they do today. One of the amazing things was watching kids grow into adults in the green screen.

I've met a hand full of TBHrs in person over the years. First one was Breck Nolan when I drove up to Austin to buy a tripod he designed and built that was perfect for South Texas brush. Breck was the man in here for quite some time. I attended a WWA after hunt get together and introduced myself to Casey as Hlope. The look on his face was priceless. I really need to make it to a Nanza one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Do you recall the first time we met Keith?? Sorry man, I miss my mind

Thought is was a WWA but coulda been a nanza right before Dave found the new place?? I caught 2-3 at the old BW but missed the last famous wedding cuz I'm a wimp. Blaming my wife I'm not in those captures.
          Sorry, I can't remember when or where it was. Old age is kicking in.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X