No announcement yet.

Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would have more of a problem with them buying and destroying a bunch of guns with my tax money. Especially if it meant an increase in taxes, which seems like the only way to make this happen anyway.
    Last edited by crumrw; 09-16-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

My better half who has no personal interest in firearms recently chose to join NRA all on her own to take a stand for Americans rights. I have always hunted, taken daughter hunting (first Doe was at age 14) and my wife's Dad was a great hunter and person. We can make a difference. Stay clean and do the right thing and people in their right mind will be affected in a positive way. (she loves to fish but only if biting)

Comment

Luckily, my home just became a gun sanctuary...they can’t be confiscated.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
          My better half who has no personal interest in firearms recently chose to join NRA all on her own to take a stand for Americans rights. I have always hunted, taken daughter hunting (first Doe was at age 14) and my wife's Dad was a great hunter and person. We can make a difference. Stay clean and do the right thing and people in their right mind will be affected in a positive way. (she loves to fish but only if biting)
          I saw a meme somewhere that it stated more hunting lic are sold in the US vs the 10 largest arms forced combined...I didn't fact check it, but the blue helmets should chew on the number of hunting lic alone to get an idea of what they are up against.

I just don't see confiscation happening...to get to that point is a lot of time & drama that will stir even the deepest patriot soul in hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
            I'll take 100K for 1 of my ARs. It's too bad I don't have the others i lost, so I call only sell 1 to Mr. Butto.
            Yup

Comment

$100,000 was mentioned...I have one in 450 bushmaster and if ole “B” will let me watch him pull the trigger 5 times in rapid succession I would sell it to him for that price...that sucker hurts!

Comment

Comment

One of the ads that goes by on this billboard says, "ban assault weapons". I appreciate someone planting their flag in response.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it the conroe rv sign with that on it.. cant make out what you are seeing..

Comment

I look at it like this...I have them you don't want me to have them...OK...Your move.
                      One side has 300,000,000 guns and tons of bullets. The other side has dildos and bongs.
                      Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Is it the conroe rv sign with that on it.. cant make out what you are seeing..
                        Yes. Top right corner of the sign.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          One of the ads that goes by on this billboard says, "ban assault weapons". I appreciate someone planting their flag in response.

Comment

All the LEO’s I know are smart enough to tell the government to pack sand. Put yourself in their shoes, OK guys there is a bunch of ****** off rednecks with rifles and they know how to use them we want y’all to go disarm them. I’m sure the reply would be: You First

Comment

Working...
                            X