No announcement yet.

Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd amendment was written specifically about *******s like Beto.
    the government has tried to disarm individuals before.. it didnt turn out well for them publically... those that are charged with enforcing this ridiculousness will remember that.
    And given the absolute scale they would need to apply this to...would find turning off the sun to stop global warming easier.
    Last edited by systemnt; 09-16-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

the sad fact is, when a porch full of cops is at your front door, with your wife and/or kids in the living room behind you, there will be no shootouts.

we are all sheep... talk on the internet is just that. myself included. the government has won.

when a cop's boss's boss's boss hands down the order, they'll do it to. The talk about refusing federal orders is also BS. if local PD doesn't do it, the democrat president will bring in the national guard to do it. After a couple local police chiefs are jailed, the others will get in line, because at the end of the day, 99% of the population just wants to live their life with their families.

we're already taxed to the limit and there is ZERO accountability from the government from local to federal levels for spending. the government does what it wants, when it wants.. they take our money, they take our freedom and no one is going to do anything... they have it figured out exactly how hard to push a population into submission. Obama gave Iran billions of US dollars... and what happened? a few articles on brietbart.com? wow, that's frightening for obama, I'm sure.

They have also fully infiltrated our lives with actions via the patriot act, and even mechanisms beyond that are technically illegal "for the greater good".

Wonder why they always catch terrorists? I guarantee you it's not a legal manner. And they will use those same methods to get the guns if the powers that be decide to take them away.
      Last edited by kyle1974; 09-16-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Every time of the year when we walk to the ballot and cast our votes could be our last, we are at a time in our country where we are one election away from losing our way of life to the enormous amount of people that live in cities and vote blue.

What will it take for things to turn sour, if we were to lose control of the senate and the Presidency and the democratic party will completely change the course of this country in a single term.

The only thing at that point between us and them would be the Supreme court. Sadly they have already suggested that they could add more justices and change the face of the Supreme court..

Political parties have had total control several times in history but we have never faced the Democratic party that we now face..

If this ever comes to fruition our nation will fall, countries that we have held at bay for years will makes huge strides, the world will fall into turmoil and nations fight for position.

All the while it will be brother against brother destroying this nation. Parts of our military will pitted against each other, our law enforcement will be pitted against each other and no one will be coming to help you but your neighbors if your values align.

When Society breaks down things will get bad fast, when a man is faced with watching his family starve or be harmed by others he will go to great lengths to ensure life continues.

Sadly, the very cities that are now voting blue will eat themselves when society fails.

Comment

Red flag laws or not? Look what happened to Randy Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

when a cop's boss's boss's boss hands down the order, they'll do it to. The talk about refusing federal orders is also BS. if local PD doesn't do it, the democrat president will bring in the national guard to do it. After a couple local police chiefs are jailed, the others will get in line, because at the end of the day, 99% of the population just wants to live their life with their families.

Doesn’t quite work that way. (national guard)

What charge would a chief be jailed on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              Doesn’t quite work that way. (national guard)

What charge would a chief be jailed on?

contempt of court?

what constitutional amendment can the POTUS wave his wand at and make disappear? I didn't think it would ever happen in my lifetime, but we have 60+ million people that are oozing at the mouth over AR15's right now... playing right into the left's narrative.

I'm not a lawyer, I'm just saying that once the government makes a decision, it's going to happen.
              Last edited by kyle1974; 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

contempt of court?

what constitutional amendment can the POTUS wave his wand at and make disappear?

I'm not a lawyer, I'm just saying that once the government makes a decision, it's going to happen.
                It would be a tangled web, federal law versus what transpires within a state, interstate vs intrastate.

The Potus is not a magician, he would also need control of the senate and House , then they could do as they please. But Article V is a tricky mess in its own, they would still need a 2/3 state vote to ratify.
                Last edited by Tuffbroadhead; 09-16-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                  It would be a tangled web, federal law versus what transpires within a state, interstate vs intrastate.

The Potus is not a magician, he would also need control of the senate and House , then they could do as they please.

Well said...

Comment

the sad fact is, when a porch full of cops is at your front door, with your wife and/or kids in the living room behind you, there will be no shootouts.

we are all sheep... talk on the internet is just that. myself included. the government has won.

we're already taxed to the limit and there is ZERO accountability from the government from local to federal levels for spending. the government does what it wants, when it wants.. they take our money, they take our freedom and no one is going to do anything... they have it figured out exactly how hard to push a population into submission. Obama gave Iran billions of US dollars... and what happened? a few articles on brietbart.com? wow, that's frightening for obama, I'm sure.

They have also fully infiltrated our lives with actions via the patriot act, and even mechanisms beyond that are technically illegal "for the greater good".

Wonder why they always catch terrorists? I guarantee you it's not a legal manner. And they will use those same methods to get the guns if the powers that be decide to take them away.
                    I guess you have forgotten about the last time the government tried to take our guns??? You might give in like a coward, but their are still many true men that will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post

The Potus is not a magician, he would also need control of the senate and House , then they could do as they please. But Article V is a tricky mess in its own, they would still need a 2/3 state vote to ratify.

Honestly I think they have it. I believe the media has the average American convinced that AR15s are straight up military weapons.

I don’t know if a ban is coming but the talk is that trump is supposed to release some gun control measure this week. I’m guessing it’s the “gun show loophole” that all of us know isn’t even a thing, but again what matters is what the majority of people who pull a ballot lever believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                        Wrong, if the law does not cause one to sin then the Bible says you follow the law. Figured the Preacher Man would know that...
                        I’m not a preacher. It’s a nickname. But don’t have to be to know that there’s bad stuff coming with regards to innocent people if we obey that kind of law. The way I see it, the sin would committed in letting something like that happen.

Put in perspective, it was probably illegal to shoot at red coats.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                          I'm in my 20th year of law enforcement. About 10 years ago I did a study where I "off the books" questioned over 100 sworn officers on whether they would seize firearms if it became a law and they were ordered to. ONLY ONE said that he would. About 90% said things like, "what guns?...I don't see any guns..." and the remaining 10% said they would resign.

With the millennial flood of cops now, the numbers of "yes" answers would probably be closer to 10% instead of 1%, but still minimal.

Blue helmets would have to be the ones to come attempt an actual confiscation in my opinion and we all know how that would turn out.....

Do you know where the people surveyed were from? I believe those results would be accurate in say Tyler, Conroe, etc. Houston? Dallas? Pretty large % of liberal minded people in those cities

Bottom line is that the battle has to be won at the polls. The libs are just doing a better job brainwashing and getting people to vote than the right.
                          Last edited by kyle1974; 09-16-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Do you know where the people surveyed were from? .

Travis County

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              That is too hypothetical...current red flag laws without due process are already headed through the courts & will be over turned. You add in due process & there is proof you have a potential nut, then LE is going to be more than willing to keep the public safe. That is their job.

LE's current objection is the lack of due process & that is getting worked out. Again, some states with the red flag laws are reporting up to 50% are currently bogus.

But then we have navy SEAL hard right wing congressman Dan Crenshaw saying “don’t worry about red flag laws, we have due process to get your guns back”.

I think the addiction to political power outweighs everything. I don’t trust any of them.
                              Last edited by kyle1974; 09-16-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                                My freedom, is not for sale...……..
                                This, all day, every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X