Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

So sad to hear. I read up on the treatment and they say they had some success with hypothermia treatment. Reducing body temps and medicines helps fight off the omeba.

I hope she gets better. So sad.

Comment

Continued prayers for Lily.....God we ask for a miracle for this precious child.

Comment

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Tough tough read! Prayers up for Lily and her family. So sorry to hear this..

Comment

Prayers up!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there Lily you got this. Prayers up for Lily and all others dealing with this scary stuff.

Comment

Dear Sweet Jesus!!! I've been thinking about this all day since I first read the original post
                    I simply cant wrap my feeble mind around what this family is going through and how hard this sweet little girl is fighting

Merciful God in Heaven,
                    We humble ourselves before your throne of grace Lord, to beseech you heavenly Father to please be with precious girl and her family. Please give this child the strength and will to fight and not give up.
                    Be with her family and loved ones to comfort them with loving understanding and give them the strength to endure.
                    Father, please be with the hands and minds of all the doctors and nurses who minister unto her. Give them the knowledge and skill to help heal this sweet angel.
                    In all things, your will be done.

Please hear and accept this prayer in the name of Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior, amen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord lay your healing hands upon Lily.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up. I lost a friend back in college to some form of this. Bad stuff.

Comment

Having had bacterial meningitus... I pray for her HARD the pain is unreal...

Comment

Prayers sent for Lily and her family

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X