This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Absolutely meaningless at this point in the season. LSU played a triple option team in week one that was 4-11 passing. Texas played a spread attack in back to back weeks seeing 54 and 39 passing attempts. I'm not sure there is anything good to say about TxSt.

Ags have looked pretty salty on defense.
    So basically we all played 1 patsy, and then all played 1 top end team? Got it.

Not sure how one team passing more than another, or running more than another affects total yardage

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Our starting RB is out for the season.
      That sucks!

Comment

Not sure how one team passing more than another, or running more than another affects total yardage
        Were we clemsons patsy?

Comment

Just callin a spade a spade, dude. You saw it..

Gamesmanship for the “poor” air conditioning in the locker room maybe…?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are the only team in the FBS with a true freshman at QB and Center. Injuries are a killer and Herm doesn't want to go the JUCO route. Will be tough game this weekend and I think we lose to Sparty in East Lansing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              They got beat up and wore out. lol. They'll be fine. They won't face another offense like Texas anytime soon. The defensive stats will improve significantly.
              While trying to wrap my head around how they beat Texas at it's own game I realized they are much like OU (or Texas). When you have elite talent, an elite QB and run that offense you get wins...until you run up against BAMA or Clemson.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

La Tech hasn't been a patsy in quite some time. Ags had all they could handle in 2012 in a 59-57 contest, lol. I believe that squad has won five straight bowl games.

Yes, it's a game that should be won and it was and yes, Texas has plenty to work on in the defensive backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  37 fake injury/cramps.

[emoji23]

Comment

Aggies losing Corbin for the year

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Were we clemsons patsy?

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Our starting RB is out for the season.

Corbin being out is a big loss. Spiller will be getting most of the snaps. I’m sure we will see other guys in the rotation. Hopefully Mond shakes off the loss and performs this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          While trying to wrap my head around how they beat Texas at it's own game I realized they are much like OU (or Texas). When you have elite talent, an elite QB and run that offense you get wins...until you run up against BAMA or Clemson.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

How do you figure they bet Texas at its own game?

Lsu looked a lot like ou in that they are a quick strike offense, which is NOT Texas game. Herman likes a little more plodding, ball possession type game that keeps the other O on the bench, and wears down their defense. It looks great in a box score, and works really well as long as you don’t drop passes in the end zone, or give up quick scores at the ends of halves.

Comment

We better get better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              How do you figure they bet Texas at its own game?

Lsu looked a lot like ou in that they are a quick strike offense, which is NOT Texas game. Herman likes a little more plodding, ball possession type game that keeps the other O on the bench, and wears down their defense. It looks great in a box score, and works really well as long as you don’t drop passes in the end zone, or give up quick scores at the ends of halves.

Dropped TD and 3 and 17, ugh. Insert Ron Washington quote but add Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                We better get better soon.

Whens baseball start?

Comment

Working...
                                X