This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
    I could two ****s about a fairy dust wave!

I have other things to do than get caught up in this elementary school banter. And if he can’t take the trash talk then he needs to find another sport to play!
    I don't post much on this thread, but the above should go for everyone. players, fans, and all. That was my point exactly. If the program will condone blowing up a jersey, they don't need to **** and moan about the reception they get for it, or the fans.

Lets just let the kids (which is hat they are) play ball.

Comment

I watched that video of the fan throwing a drink. Must have been Gilbert because doesn't look like a drop got near anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
        I don't post much on this thread, but the above should go for everyone. players, fans, and all. That was my point exactly. If the program will condone blowing up a jersey, they don't need to **** and moan about the reception they get for it, or the fans.

Lets just let the kids (which is hat they are) play ball.

Did the program ***** about the wave?.....or was it just the talking heads and Twitterverse?

Comment

I was at the game and the LSU fans were treated very well!

Shook their hands and told them great game and good luck! I did. It see any of this going on within the Stadium!

I actually attend the games! I don’t sit at home and look at Twitter and TBH college football threads!
          Kudos to being a good sport. Unfortunately not all of the fans act the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Did the program ***** about the wave?.....or was it just the talking heads and Twitterverse?
            I have not seen an official statement from the program, but it has been talked about on tv and radio programs alot. Even Burrow was asked about it and the wave on ESPN the other day.

Comment

That dang portal still getting a lot of action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                I have not seen an official statement from the program, but it has been talked about on tv and radio programs alot. Even Burrow was asked about it and the wave on ESPN the other day.

So it was the talking heads, blog jockeys and twitter verse.... The program didn't **** and moan about the wave....Got it..

Comment

Shook their hands and told them great game and good luck! I did. It see any of this going on within the Stadium!

I actually attend the games! I don’t sit at home and look at Twitter and TBH college football threads!
                  Sure wish we could attend more, this will be Hagen's last season of Fall ball so we can. Little dude plays double headers every Saturday until November 16th.

We'll get the TCU game in and we're going to let him tag along to Dallas this year.

Comment

So it was the talking heads, blog jockeys and twitter verse.... The program didn't **** and moan about the wave....Got it..
                    Hence the "or the Fans" at the end of that very same sentence. Their program allowed the guys who fire the cannon to put the jersey there. And the fans have a problem with the Tigers trolling them back. It all sounds stupid to me.

Comment

Hmmm, your narrative has changed, typical.

Good for you.

Comment

The jersey thing is nothing new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good thing you were there and could tell.....or maybe just make stuff up that sounds good in your head..
                          Dude, have you read the thread? That is all that's required. ut fans cannot handle it when the tables are turned. It has always been like that with yall.

After the thread was told to cut it out about last weeks game(Casey), ut fans just keep fanning the flames.

Just let it go. Let it go.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Dude, have you read the thread? That is all that's required. ut fans cannot handle it when the tables are turned. It has always been like that with yall.

After the thread was told to cut it out about last weeks game(Casey), ut fans just keep fanning the flames.

Just let it go. Let it go.
                            Casey and Mike were referring to Bonfire.... But, we can go ahead and put last week's game to rest as well.

Hooter hunting this weekend, y'all go destroy that directional school.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Hmmm, your narrative has changed, typical.

Good for you.
                              Did not change at all...we personally welcomed the LSU fans and had great conversations during the game.

My point is that I have zero fear of going to Baton Rouge for the game next year.

I did not see any of his poor behavior from any Texas fans.

People talk **** here and believe anything that being written on the net.

And as typical...this thread is a train wreck and always devolves into some type of a pissing match! It’s what feeds this thread!

Good luck to your Tigers!

I would love to meet all of you guys someday! I would come to Bownanza just to accomplish that!

Team TBH College Football Thread!

I have a CNC machine to sell today...have a great day to all!

Comment

...redirect.

Ease up on the trash talking.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X