This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bklem View Post
    Karma will get him. He is NOT a good person.
    Oh Geez.

Comment

We have no football games to talk about so we've resorted to whining about coaches!!!

Good thing I got slabs to chase this afternoon and tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That was pregame warmups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        It was live on TV and the announcers talked about it. Somebody appears to have not watched the game....not you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im still ****** someone threw beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            It was live on TV and the announcers talked about it. Somebody appears to have not watched the game....not you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

They taunted the Texas sideline every time they made a lap, blew up Sam and all of the coaches phones. The Michele Herman tweets answering LSU fanboy calls in Spanish are interesting.

There was lots of BS and attitude reflects leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              We have no football games to talk about so we've resorted to whining about coaches!!!

Good thing I got slabs to chase this afternoon and tomorrow!!!

Same here but doves all weekend. I'll leave the topic creating to RLB and his little sidekick.

Comment

Not bad coming from an SEC guy since they’re the know all, be all of college sports.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Im still ****** someone threw beer.
                  Exactly...at the price of beer at DKR, no one threw beer!

I sit where the visitors enter and exit the field and no one threw beer. APD and and DPS made sure of that!

Comment

As for the A/C. We can guarantee it was somewhere between 74-72 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      There will be a big LSU welcome waiting on ya

Both sides did some stupid crap. But, I have seen much worse.

Makes next year much more interesting.
                      LSU fans were treated with the utmost respect and hospitality (including the man and women that sat in our group)!

Do you really think I am afraid of going to Baton Rouge for a football game? If so, you don’t know me!

We will be ready!

Comment

No reason to be scared. LSU fans are very welcoming. And, feed you well. You paranoid?

Comment

The only points that matter are the final ones at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            No reason to be scared. LSU fans are very welcoming. And, feed you well. You paranoid?
                            We'll be with LSU folks so I'm sure we'll have one heck of a big time. Probably party at The Chimes with a bunch of PIKE knuckleheads, Friday night. Definitely going to play that ****ty LSU golf course the following Sunday.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                              Exactly...at the price of beer at DKR, no one threw beer!

I sit where the visitors enter and exit the field and no one threw beer. APD and and DPS made sure of that!
                              How can you say no one threw drinks when it shows it plain as day?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                How can you say no one threw drinks when it shows it plain as day?

https://mobile.twitter.com/garlandgi...pics%2F3057759
                                He didn't, he said Beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X