This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Dear lord. Play football. Talk ****. Be a man. All this whining.

Is Auburn really better than TCU? In the 1930s.......1980s.......2000s......NOW?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    EVERYONE was better than TCU in the 80's

TCU was definitely better in the 30's. Both programs have the same amount of double digit seasons with Auburn a little better total victories. Auburn won the Natty in 2010, same year TCU was undefeated and won Rose Bowl.....

Auburn is definitely better at the bagman game than TCU

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Wait Texas fans threw beer on a LSU now?

Just imagine the stories had Texas won! [emoji23]
      there’s a video of it......

Comment

Shew. Luckily the first response is supported by facts. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m was disappointed in no college football last night, but looking forward to tonight’s matchups.

Some great ball coaches going

Mack Brown, Les Miles, Mike Leach

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            Was it when Burrow was doing his queen wave to the student section! That was classless!

I can’t wait until next years game in Baton Rouge...I’ll be there come hell or high water!
            Easy on the classless.....your coach holds the patent on it. But yes, dumb move by Burrow...even Herbie called him out for it.

I’d be very careful in BR next year, they aren't quite as hospitable as others and it can get pretty ugly.

Comment

Throwing beer is stupid.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Easy on the classless.....your coach holds the patent on it. But yes, dumb move by Burrow...even Herbie called him out for it.

I’d be very careful in BR next year, they aren't quite as hospitable as others and it can get pretty ugly.

So if a reciprocating backpack taunt holds a patent on classless, what does a crablegs stealing/rape enabler who still yanks his players’ facemask in public because he can’t control his anger, hold?

Or is that all good bull? Asking for a friend?

Comment

Hermans sideline taunt was ridiculous. Enabling rape is ridiculous.

I have no issues with yanking facemasks

They both good coaches....

Comment

Tom and Michelle Herman were in a few sports talk radio 610 arguments in Houston that were classic.

It’s worth with the listen if you’re looking to judge character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      So if a reciprocating backpack taunt holds a patent on classless, what does a crablegs stealing/rape enabler who still yanks his players’ facemask in public because he can’t control his anger, hold?

Or is that all good bull? Asking for a friend?
                      Grabbing the face mask of a player to keep him from fighting is your comparison to the juvenile behavior of Herman taunting a kid? LOL....sure it would be. Coaches have been grabbing face masks as an attention getter since they started putting them on helmets.

As far as a Jamies Winston, maybe Jimbo should have just not let him play in the Alamo bowl game and then swept it under the rug. oh wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Hermans sideline taunt was ridiculous. Enabling rape is ridiculous.

I have no issues with yanking facemasks

They both good coaches....

That backpack stunt sure galvanized that team over the next off season.. per the players. I’ll take the hit to class for that. Besides.. it gives the Ags and evidently Frogs [emoji2957]another slice of narrative to carve out. Hopefully they don’t ever take Herman’s birthday away for it .[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          That backpack stunt sure galvanized that team over the next off season.. per the players. I’ll take the hit to class for that. Besides.. it gives the Ags and evidently Frogs [emoji2957]another slice of narrative to carve out. Hopefully they don’t ever take Herman’s birthday away for it .[emoji23][emoji23]
                          I bet you have his birthday circled on your calendar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Tom and Michelle Herman were in a few sports talk radio 610 arguments in Houston that were classic.

It’s worth with the listen if you’re looking to judge character.
                            She’s a peach, I hear......so bad, UH told Herman to shut her up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Ed O has been proven a ****ing liar. Just flat lied. Not to belabor a point...but I can’t stand that crap. Cheat for time outs then lie about another program...bull ****.

Take your win and leave with some class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Karma will get him. He is NOT a good person.

Comment

Working...
                              X