No announcement yet.

How was your Dove opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting at dilley dove right now...waitin for rest of crew to get here and head out to fields...

Comment

Didn't kill a single bird!

But that's because I was floating the Frio river.

Comment

Limited this evening but them bitchs think they are sand hill crane...

Comment

Hit both openers and was the worst year in my lifetime. you either have birds or theres none, literaly none. no birds in south zone been on 6 hunts, six birds and no birds in south zone shot twice all weekend. tpwd needs to get ther head out of ther orse on these surveys

Comment

Limited this morning in about a hour and half sittin between peanuts and cut milo. couldve been done in 20 minutes if i couldve hit what i shot at

Comment

Comment

Definitely numbers were down from normal but no issues with limits all 3 days out west...............
                Attached Files

Comment

Caught 20 bass and seen 4 dove [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

[emoji1787]

Comment

The dove were thick in Kansas this past week. We had a 3 man limit in less than a couple of hours on an evening hunt on Wednesday.

Comment

Comment

I did shoot these in my back yard. Sunday after opener...

We had about 30 feeding in our field around the pond and we killed half opening morning slowly.

Comment

3 days ..3 limits..
                              Gonna go sit and provide moral support and partake in shooting fluid with some of the crew tonight while they try to fill theirs.

Birds are flying....not as thick as past but plenty of opportunity..

Comment

Working...
                              X