Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My weekend plans went from big pichanga at the lake, watching both games and BBQing to going to Dallas to watch the Ponies and the Mean Green do battle. �� Still get to watch both games (Ags game at a tailgate on the Boulevard and Horn game in the box) but I hate being distracted. I got Ponies 41-38 over the MG, Clemson 27-21 over the Ags and honestly no clue about the Horns but the homer in me says Horns 24-21.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      I also think Texas covers but prolly doesn’t win.

I can’t decide if I think TAMU can cover 17 points..
      What is the line on the tx/lsu game?

I'm not sure ags win, but if I'm gambling I certainly think we cover. No way we get blown out by 17

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

I'm not sure ags win, but if I'm gambling I certainly think we cover. No way we get blown out by 17

LSU -6.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

I think ags can keep it close but I wouldn’t say no way. They beat both bama and Notre dame by almost 30 last year.

Comment

Close for three quarters. Then, LSU sawz those horns off in the 4th!!!

Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              I think ags can keep it close but I wouldn’t say no way. They beat both bama and Notre dame by almost 30 last year.
              Notre Dame also sucked(s).

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                Notre Dame also sucked(s).
                Incorrect. That was proven to be a false narrative when your team beat the elephants by one more point. Don't be a liberal. Russia was false. ND sucking was false.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Sam throws a pick in the last drive deep in LSU territory to seal the win by LSU 24-17

I can see this too with Sam forcing a throw late to win. I’m riding with my QB to make the play though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Incorrect. That was proven to be a false narrative when your team beat the elephants by one more point. Don't be a liberal. Russia was false. ND sucking was false.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    No...ND just sucked. They shouldn't have been in the CFP.

Comment

It’s Fancy beer Friday! Signing off until tomorrow afternoon...

Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heading with my wife to CStat for her baby shower. Gig ‘Em Ags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My weekend has to get better. I just dealt with two ATM engineers, an Ohio St engineer, and an Ohio St Chemist. Is it beer-30 yet?

Comment

Sounds painful. You earned one Amigo

Comment

Texas wins 27-24 maybe more if Herman does not go into the prevent defense like he did against Georgia and ou the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                                No...ND just sucked. They shouldn't have been in the CFP.
                                This about 100 times over. Could not agree more.

Comment

Working...
                                X