Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the same time frame college station has hosted college game day 4 times. Laugh all you want. Relevancy is the issue. Maybe sips can change that Saturday.

Comment

Can Saturday get here already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        I am watching Tom Herman's show on the LHN and he makes his guys go hug the lineman? I can't rewind it but I thought that is what he said. If you score go find a "big guy" to go hug then get off the field.

Yes... he tells his guys when they score to go thank and celebrate with a lineman for getting you there. They are usually already right there. It’s just the normal celebration thing with everybody but look for a lineman first. Headbutts, chest bumps, jump ups whatever.

Comment

Just thought the hug was odd on the heels of the kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
            In the same time frame college station has hosted college game day 4 times. Laugh all you want. Relevancy is the issue. Maybe sips can change that Saturday.

Texas/OU has had its fair share of Game Days but it’s a neutral sight so no “hosting” checkmark in the stupid relevancy measuring stick you just created. If you going to pick a time to have a Gameday with Texas you might as well pick their biggest relevant rival of all time. .. OU right?

Lucky for y’all Alabama and Clemson comes through occasionally and attracts y’all a GameDay.
            Last edited by Smart; 09-05-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Just thought the hug was odd on the heels of the kiss.

Ahhhh... so you are reaching for something not there. Making something into something it’s not . Got ya.

Did you watch the video? You ever seen guys celebrate? They embrace, head butt, chest bump, jump up, high five, ....all the time.
              Last edited by Smart; 09-05-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I watched the entire show tonight. They didn't show the game clips. Herman just said it is mandatory that the guys hug the big men. I get celebrating but the man is hell bent on hugging and kissing

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post

Relevancy is only an issue for those who crave it, not those who have it. How many of those games did aggy win? I honestly don’t know.

Then again, there is always the issue of”win something....anything of note...every decade or two”.

But Game Day....woo hoo..

Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-05-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Ain’t errrrday you get the chance to knock off a “Blue Blood”!!
                    A white hot blue blood

Comment

Gameday is going to set up right next to Heath’s tailgate. Pace yourself buddy!

Gates open at 5:30 with Chris Del Conte serving donuts and tacos to the first 500.

Last edited by Legdog; 09-06-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I watched the entire show tonight. They didn't show the game clips. Herman just said it is mandatory that the guys hug the big men. I get celebrating but the man is hell bent on hugging and kissing
                        He coaches in Austin. They do worse than that behind closed doors. [emoji129]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          80 years without a championship is laughable...
                          How about that. 80 years without a championship yet we give you all you want on the recruiting front. If we ever win one and really start winning, recruiting may get much easier for us. On the other hand, we haven't been getting beat by the likes of Kansas and Maryland the last several years either.

Comment

Any good football on this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              How about that. 80 years without a championship yet we give you all you want on the recruiting front. If we ever win one and really start winning, recruiting may get much easier for us. On the other hand, we haven't been getting beat by the likes of Kansas and Maryland the last several years either.

If, when, If, wish we would, yada yada yada, shut up and do it. Mediocre in the SEC is same as being mediocre anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                If, when, If, wish we would, yada yada yada, shut up and do it. Mediocre in the SEC is same as being mediocre anywhere.
                                No. It’s way worse that tu has been mediocre in the Big 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X