X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT/LSU pregame party

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Folks on Surlyhorns say they cant lose. Just about all of them. With that said there are LSU boards that say the same things and lots of the time is kids posting stuff to get people riled up.
      Yeah, I don’t go to Surly, so wouldn’t know. The Horns fans I talk to recognize that LSU has a talent advantage overall and if they are truly committed to the spread have a trigger man and the WR talent to be very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        Yeah, I don’t go to Surly, so wouldn’t know. The Horns fans I talk to recognize that LSU has a talent advantage overall and if they are truly committed to the spread have a trigger man and the WR talent to be very dangerous.
        You seem to just love you some OU.......now LSU.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

I have yet to make it over to ABGB but I drive past it frequently. It’s new and looks legit with South Austin style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            You seem to just love you some OU.......now LSU.

Ugh.

I don’t believe he’s wrong that if you went across the board you’d give LSU the edge talent wise. I believe Texas has enough to win the game if coached right, but don’t believe they have better talent across the board.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-05-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I don’t believe he’s wrong that if you went across the board you’d give Texas the edge talent wise. I believe Texas has enough to win the game if coached right, but don’t believe they have better talent across the board.

I'd say it's a push.

Cowboy package gonna give Burrow fits.

Comment

According to Chip Brown from Longhorn 24/7, LSU fans have bought up to 30,000 tickets on the secondary market.

Them Cajuns gonna be a rowdy bunch

Comment

Pics are in.

Comment

According to Chip Brown from Longhorn 24/7, LSU fans have bought up to 30,000 tickets on the secondary market.
                    In the same interview he said this would be the largest crowd ever at Texas. Well that cant be possible, the whole South Endzone is missing and under renovation. Chip Brown is a hack

Comment

I think the talent level is pretty even there are a few advantages that go either way. Do you trust Burrow and Coach O or Herman and Ehlinger to get it done. Should be a good battle.

Comment

Originally posted by CisternHunter View Post
                        In the same interview he said this would be the largest crowd ever at Texas. Well that cant be possible, the whole South Endzone is missing and under renovation. Chip Brown is a hack
                        A lot of folks headed to Austin do not even have tickets. They traveled for the party and will watch at sports bars. Look for lots of purple and gold in Austin starting Friday.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I think the talent level is pretty even there are a few advantages that go either way. Do you trust Burrow and Coach O or Herman and Ehlinger to get it done. Should be a good battle.

I trust burrow no doubt in my mind... If i was betting who has a better game id say burrow. Just because i believe our D is that good. We’re splitting hairs really I’m just ready for the dang game.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-05-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CisternHunter View Post

Yup.....click baiting hack

Comment

Bob Stoops just picked Texas on ESPN2.

Not sure what I make of that. Vegas certainly disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                A lot of folks headed to Austin do not even have tickets. They traveled for the party and will watch at sports bars. Look for lots of purple and gold in Austin starting Friday.
                                That's what I heard two weeks ago. Expecting 30,000 around the area with and without tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X