Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Priceless. My entire family plus my dad. Not shown was also my lifelong firneds, their families, my bro in law, and nephew. Granted we went mid day to get our limit early so we could be back to watch ou/uh. My dad is a big uh alumn/donor/homer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good stuff! Although he probably should have stayed in that dove field....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      BS. There are more dove hunts per season than Saturday evening football games. Hunt Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and Sunday evening. It's just dove hunting. It's not like it's a 150 class bow buck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Yep, no way im missing football for dove hunting. I just purchased 5 acres to build on that was a corn field. They just cut the corn on it last week. Doves all over it and the season opens here Saturday morning. Even if I wasn't going to the game i doubt id probably go white perch fishing at the camp before shooting doves. But do what you enjoy and thats all that matters.
      Last edited by RaginCagin; 09-05-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I got a limit Saturday and was at BWW with 100 other camo clad fellas by 7 watching OU v U of H.[emoji6]

If I could only hunt once a day it would totally be the much cooler mornings then hit the couch all day for football.

Comment

Sam Ehlinger was just on Golic and Wingo and Mike Golic asked what his thoughts were abut facing DBU this weekend, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            Yep, no way im missing football for dove hunting. I just purchased 5 acres to build on that was a corn field. They just cut the corn on it last week. Doves all over it and the season opens here Saturday morning. Even if I wasn't going to the game i doubt id probably go white perch fishing at the camp before shooting doves.
            Amen brother!

We have been season ticket holders in Austin for over 20 years. My son has two degrees from Texas, lives in Austin and we don’t miss home games and attend many road games. It’s a huge commitment to attend the games when you live 3.5 hours from the stadium.

It’s our family time and it’s my wife’s equivalent to a deer lease!

We see very few games on Saturday and miss a lot of NFL games on Sunday because it’s a travel day back home. I record and watch a lot of football during the week.

There is nothing like being on campus for a big game!

The only thing I want to know is...will the band and the Golden Girls be at the game on Saturday? I don’t miss playing aggy but I do miss the band!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              Amen brother!

We have been season ticket holders in Austin for over 20 years. My son has two degrees from Texas, lives in Austin and we don’t miss home games and attend many road games. It’s a huge commitment to attend the games when you live 3.5 hours from the stadium.

We see very few games on Saturday and miss a lot of NFL games on Sunday because it’s a travel day back home. I record and watch a lot of football during the week.

The only thing I want to know is...will the band and the Golden Girls be at the game on Saturday? I don’t miss playing aggy but I do miss the band!

There is a big difference between attending a game versus sitting on a couch watching a game on the TV. That's not even a comparison. I would miss a dove or deer hunt to attend a game

That's like comparing actually duck hunting to playing the 90's Nintendo duck hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                Amen brother!

The band is traveling but it wont be the full version(basically a pep band). UT didn't give them a large enough section for the entire band and I believe they will be in section 119 and probably won't even be able to hear them. If the band is going im sure the golden girls will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  There is a big difference between attending a game versus sitting on a couch watching a game on the TV. That's not even a comparison. I would miss a dove or deer hunt to attend a game

That's like comparing actually duck hunting to playing the 90's Nintendo duck hunt.
                  I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Is this the first time? [emoji38]

Comment

The band is traveling but it wont be the full version(basically a pep band). UT didn't give them a large enough section for the entire band and I believe they will be in section 119 and probably won't even be able to hear them. If the band is going im sure the golden girls will follow.

For the one millionth time. Both teams agree on the number of tickets the visiting teams receive when they sign these contracts to play. Texas will get the same number of tickets next year as LSU received this year.

Comment

You are absolutely correct!

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Is this the first time? [emoji38]

You misspelled "Smart you are always right in our discussions!"....[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          For the one millionth time. Both teams agree on the number of tickets the visiting teams receive when they sign these contracts to play. Texas will get the same number of tickets next year as LSU received this year.
                          Didn't mean it as they got screwed just that the area isn't big enough for the entire band. I know UT will receive the same allotment next year.

Comment

You misspelled "Smart you are always right in our discussions!"....[emoji23][emoji23]
                            Incorrect. The duck hunting comment is asinine. [emoji38]

Comment

Didn't mean it as they got screwed just that the area isn't big enough for the entire band. I know UT will receive the same allotment next year.
                              I didn't take it that way. I knew what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Please do!!! Let’s see those 10 personal attacks.......

and your using “literally” in the wrong context....is that a millennial thing? Oh wait, is that a personal attack?
                                Lets see you've gotten personal with where i went to college and where i live... back in week 0 and in the off season thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X