This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    I'm definitely no horn, but I do bet that was fun. Heath seems like he really knows how to have a good time. I've never been to a game in Austin, but it's on my list.
    Maybe he should invite a few of us Aggies to come see what all this hoopla is all about??? Huh? Huh? Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I would and do every year.....I love dove hunting more than I like watching TV.....call me weird.

And we get to shoot Eurasians until its dark with no limits.

and yeah but you killed 8 of that limit in the morning..
      I'm in the same boat as you. I can record a football game I'm not playing in. Recording a dove hunt doesn't do it for me. I can actually be a player in the dove hunt vs a spectator

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        I'm in the same boat as you. I can record a football game I'm not playing in. Recording a dove hunt doesn't do it for me. I can actually be a player in the dove hunt vs a spectator
        Can’t record these type memories!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6B3FE51-F3EB-4CA2-A248-BF6F6EB28389.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	24591727

Comment

BS. There are more dove hunts per season than Saturday evening football games. Hunt Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and Sunday evening. It's just dove hunting. It's not like it's a 150 class bow buck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2 pair of sunglasses on your hat...Yep, you’re an Aggy.
            Last edited by Rubi513; 09-05-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

[emoji848]

Comment

Um, most of the team is from DFW, Houston and the Aus/SA area?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  2 pair of sunglasses on your hat...Yep, you’re an Aggy.
                  Good catch, but one belongs to Little Aggy.....he had just dropped them in the field and luckily I found them.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Good catch, but one belongs to Little Aggy.....he had just dropped them in the field and luckily I found them.
                    Now explain the color......white?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Um, most of the team is from DFW, Houston and the Aus/SA area?

It's pretty crazy reading message boards how much each fan base expects to win. Usually you see mixed reviews and concerns on each side of the fence when its a big game but on most message boards almost all the UT fans don't think they can lose and on LSU boards they don't think there is any way they will lose. LSU doesnt believe SE can consistently run it and UT fans dont believe LSU db's can cover the wr's. Guna be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        It's pretty crazy reading message boards how much each fan base expects to win. Usually you see mixed reviews and concerns on each side of the fence when its a big game but on most message boards almost all the UT fans don't think they can lose and on LSU boards they don't think there is any way they will lose. LSU doesnt believe SE can consistently run it and UT fans dont believe LSU db's can cover the wr's. Guna be a good one!
                        On here the LSU boys think they can't lose. The Texas boys seem a bit more logical. [emoji6]

Comment

Priceless. My entire family plus my dad. Not shown was also my lifelong firneds, their families, my bro in law, and nephew. Granted we went mid day to get our limit early so we could be back to watch ou/uh. My dad is a big uh alumn/donor/homer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]971102[/ATTACH]

Looks like a good hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              BS. There are more dove hunts per season than Saturday evening football games. Hunt Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and Sunday evening. It's just dove hunting. It's not like it's a 150 class bow buck.

Its just a **** game on your magic babysitter box.. There are 14, possibly 15, football games a year. I only get to dove hunt 3 weekends a year unless I can squeeze in a Christmas time hunt down south(so lets call it 6-8 hunts max) and my first weekend was rained out with no backup plan....so right now I am sitting at 4 hunts... I can certainly sacrifice a boob tube happening to make sure I get in those 4.

If you live less than an hour from your fields sure it can be worked out if you finish or quit early and head home... But I'm not driving 4-5 hours to sit in a hotel or camp to watch a football game and miss an evening dove hunt. I did it once about 6-7 years ago and when my Dad, brothers and friends pulled in to the travel trailer down south with full limits on a hot field, I realized what a stupid move it was. They all walked in saying I can't believe you of all people skipped out on that hunt for a **** football game...and they remind me about it when we talk about game times on our weekend. I'd rather spend the time with my family and friends afield.

I'm not a fan of hunting mornings anyway. Its usually much slower at our places....plus we like to cook big and drink big the night after hunts since most of us only get to see each other once or twice a year. Not hunting mornings helps with recovery. This weekend FND and I can't hunt mornings anyway because we have two kids fishing events till 1 pm then off to the dove field.
                              Last edited by Smart; 09-05-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]971102[/ATTACH]

Great pic! not much better than that.

Cute socks!...I expected white with two maroon stripes tho

Comment

Working...
                                X