Odessa/ Midland Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
    This is interesting, got anymore info on him? Did you ever see him after high school?

No sir. Didn’t care to. His sister was crazy also. Saw her beat the crap out of a girl in school. And she committed suicide a few years ago. Have seen the news all over town. I still live in my home town (Lorena).

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Did he still live around Lorena?

Comment

So here again is another piece of **** shooting innocent people and the law bidding citizens have to listen to the gun control bull ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
          Did he still live around Lorena?

No. Odessa

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
            I went to school with the POS. He was a grade below me. His whole family was bat crap crazy. Was dope head is school. The 5 guys he was best friends with 3 are dead ones in prison and the other in rehab. I’d like to know how he got a gun.

Hey Adam. I sent you a PM please check it when you have a minute It is important, thanks, Roy

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
              Hey Adam. I sent you a PM please check it when you have a minute It is important, thanks, Roy

No message that I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                No message that I saw.

Sent thank you sir

Comment

Odessa/ Midland Shooting

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                    Sent thank you sir

PM SENT.

Comment

WSJ is saying the gunman in Odessa bought the rifle from s person in Lubbock and it supposedly was illegally made and sold. No names and Lubbock news has not confirmed the account.

Comment

ATF and FBI raided the house of where the supposedly seller/builder of the rifle lives that the guy used in Odessa. Just bits and pieces being reported but news people on the scene say a large area around the house has been secured and cars/trucks at the house where removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          WSJ is saying the gunman in Odessa bought the rifle from s person in Lubbock and it supposedly was illegally made and sold. No names and Lubbock news has not confirmed the account.
                          Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          ATF and FBI raided the house of where the supposedly seller/builder of the rifle lives that the guy used in Odessa. Just bits and pieces being reported but news people on the scene say a large area around the house has been secured and cars/trucks at the house where removed.
                          Wow. This is going to get interesting as to how/if the builder/seller gets charged with something...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Wow. This is going to get interesting as to how/if the builder/seller gets charged with something...
                            I’m going to wager that the gun builder didn’t have an ffl and should have as they weren’t from a personal collection

Comment

What constitutes an "illegal sale" ? I just bought a shotgun off here, what could make that illegal?

pray for rain

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                                What constitutes an "illegal sale" ? I just bought a shotgun off here, what could make that illegal?

pray for rain
                                If you're a felon or they made the gun to sell.

Comment

Working...
                                X