• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can humans kill people without guns?? YES/ABSOLUTELY

Can guns kill people without humans?? NO/NEVER

So where is the problem??

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      I’m with flywise’s earlier comment. It started when daddys stopped whoopin that @ss!!
      Funny. I don't remember loving or respecting my dad for the beatings me and my siblings got.
      Corporal punishment has it's place but it doesn't correct all things. And it should be only one of many tools a parent uses to guide and grow a child.
      First parents have to actually know what and who their child is involved with before they can know what tolls to use.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
        Really wish this stuff would not happen. But when it does I wish they would quit using guns to do it. I can hear the left already.
        I wish they got as excited about unborn babies being killed at a rate 30X as high.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
          I'm in Odessa, and I shut down my shop early and kept the night shift home yesterday. the mail truck was hijack 6 blocks from my home and happened on the same street that several of our friends live on.
          Something we have found very odd here has been the total lack of information, both during and after the incident. In other shootings it's been like they can't get info out fast enough, even if it's wrong. In this case it's been mostly just crickets.
          Makes you think, doesn’t it? What’s weird, do they ever really report on the trials and conviction of these shooters? Rarely.....

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Funny. I don't remember loving or respecting my dad for the beatings me and my siblings got.
            Corporal punishment has it's place but it doesn't correct all things. And it should be only one of many tools a parent uses to guide and grow a child.
            First parents have to actually know what and who their child is involved with before they can know what tolls to use.

Gary
            You’re correct. There’s a difference between being disciplined and being beaten. If you were beaten, your dad should have been arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
              I dont understand why they havent released the shooters name yet. They have released a bunch of names of victims. Why protect the dead criminals ID?
              I imagine it's due to the ongoing investigation... his contacts, priors, and other details that may have come to light after they ID'd him.

I'm still of the mind this jackhole was mule and decided he wasn't going down without a fight. Figured if he created a huge mess on the freeway, he just slip right on through.

Comment

[quote=TxMedic;14340868]
                Originally posted by DRT View Post
                So let's just call names, ignore the fact that these mass shootings are an epidemic and close our eyes and ears to any discussion about how to help control the issue.

Despite dumb asses like Beto it's not about banning guns. But it is about making sure we make getting them out of the hands of the mentally I'll who will use them to do damage to innocent citizens a priority.

Until we honestly fix the mental health side of our healthcare system we don't even have a foundation to start.

Gary[/QUOTEas t]

Has to start at home...
                I agree. One of the hardest things Ive ever done is to accept my child has an issue, not look at as a reason for shame or as a weakness and get the help I needed to be able to help my child.
                Too many parents don't want to believe their child could be the one who could snap.

Gary

Comment

His name has been released and he was 36 with a criminal record.

Comment

Seems this only happens during election years. I know it sounds bad, but **** give me a break hate me or not sorry just saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Makes you think, doesn’t it? What’s weird, do they ever really report on the trials and conviction of these shooters? Rarely.....
                      It's rare that they live. usually they want to die and take as many as they can with them.

Comment

So, we've got got another criminal in possession of a firearm, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          His name has been released and he was 36 with a criminal record.
                          Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          So, we've got got another criminal in possession of a firearm, smh.
                          Criminal trespass and resisting arrest(2001)...both misdemeanors... not your typical hardened criminal. We’ve got members here with more serious criminal records than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Criminal trespass and resisting arrest(2001)...both misdemeanors... not your typical hardened criminal. We’ve got members here with more serious criminal records than that.
                            Kinda what i thought. Doesn't look like a rampage shooter either (if they have a "look", vegas guy looked fairly normal too), maybe a little goofy, but doesn't look like what I figured

Comment

I went to school with the POS. He was a grade below me. His whole family was bat crap crazy. Was dope head is school. The 5 guys he was best friends with 3 are dead ones in prison and the other in rehab. I’d like to know how he got a gun.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                                I went to school with the POS. He was a grade below me. His whole family was bat crap crazy. Was dope head is school. The 5 guys he was best friends with 3 are dead ones in prison and the other in rehab. I’d like to know how he got a gun.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
                                This is interesting, got anymore info on him? Did you ever see him after high school?

Comment

Working...
                                X