No announcement yet.

African safari disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

512-269-9008. Someone shoot me a text, I’ll reply with pictures to be posted of the convos between Lammie and myself, as well as pictures of the lodging that we were suppose to be in and what we actually stayed in. For some reason I can never get pics to post on this dang thing.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Lol, love getting both sides of the story. Discrepancies on both sides.

One thing I don't agree with is the culls. If I'm running hunts and advertising a price on culls and the LO changes the price, I'm eating that and sticking to my word.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      I'd make the LO eat the price change unless he told me of the price change and I didn't pass on to client.

I'm down the middle on this one. Discrepancies on both sides like you say. I have a feeling we will get pictures or some proof of bad lodging, pricing or something. I doubt it's all made up.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      He's right, you know !
      Who told you to shoot a cull! I didn't tell you to shoot a cull! Funniest lawyer ever right there.

Comment

Maybe I missed but how much money are we talking here between what you were quoted and what you are being billed?

Comment

In.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Lol, love getting both sides of the story. Discrepancies on both sides.

One thing I don't agree with is the culls. If I'm running hunts and advertising a price on culls and the LO changes the price, I'm eating that and sticking to my word.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            I agree. If you sold a hunt with certain priced animals, those need to be honored. I realize the LO has a different rate, but you sold what you sold, now you have to deliver. My outfitter has access to 250K acres, I'm sure one of their properties would fit what was sold if there were an issue. Not sure how many concessions this outfitter has access to, but I'd think he would be able to find something that worked, otherwise, yep, eat the difference. Good customer service is about setting expectations and then meeting them. No matter what the "truth" was in this situation, the "fact" is that expectations were not properly set. Who's fault is that? I'm not the judge

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
              512-269-9008. Someone shoot me a text, I’ll reply with pictures to be posted of the convos between Lammie and myself, as well as pictures of the lodging that we were suppose to be in and what we actually stayed in. For some reason I can never get pics to post on this dang thing.
              Maybe ask your lawyer if this is a good idea...... LOL

Comment

Cody, it looks like you had a good time.......

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                  It's not lol

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                    We have to have evidence to make a ruling on TBH first, then the court can rule on it later.

I dont see enough problems to warrant hiring a lawyer yet. The retainer would cost more than the "disaster" hunting experience.

Comment

Well there goes my afternoon productivity.

Agree it would be good to see pics of the lodging and the contract. if no contract, does OP think reading and looking at lodging pics of his website is a binding contract? hmmm.

thanks Lammie for posting the invoice (exhibit A)!

Comment

Lawyer tells you to remain silent, unfortunately you don't have the ability to remain silent.

I predict the only winners in this debacle will be the lawyers.

Comment

There's always 3 things, it seems.....

Story A
                          Story B

and the truth.

Comment

I would like to see the pictures of the adequate lodging. I’m guessing it’s not the lodge on his web page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Lawyer tells you to remain silent, unfortunately you don't have the ability to remain silent.

I predict the only winners in this debacle will be the lawyers.
                              Or hears what he wants to hear, not what he’s told.

Much of the public has this issue.

Comment

Not going to argue lawyers, Batman is posting the pictures and y’all can decide for yourselves who wanted to go the lawyer route... all I wanted to do was handle the situation like men. As far as my lawyer is concerned, there is absolutely nothing wrong or illegal about posting the truth and backing it up with proof... that’s all I’m doing here. Hopefully this will educate the next guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X