Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions on caliber and type for mean cattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      ttt

Lol

Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uh, how long you been punchin cattle?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
          Uh, how long you been punchin cattle?
          [emoji4]
          If they're mean and he's looking for a pistol I doubt he's going all Mike Tyson on them [emoji3]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I've typed and deleted about 10 responses. Deleting was the key. I'm so proud of my new maturity level.
              You're coming along OK. Just read and roll your eyes, the humor helps take some of the edge off the GOFness.

Hogboy

Comment

Well, I’ve only ever had to drop an angry bull one time in my life.

I used my grandfathers M-71 Winchester chambered in .348.

One 250 gn slug to the brainpan stopped all further hostilities from said bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to work at an auction barn when i was in college. I almost got myself killed by a Watusi bull once. That thing dang near had me three different times, but his horns were so wide he couldn't get to me the two times he tried pinning me in, then I outran him down an ally and barely missed getting hooked as I jumped the gate. While I worked there, I saw guy's get hurt, and you kind of learned what to do. I can't imagine having gates you couldn't crawl. I think if someone were to bring a gun to work, that probably would have been there last day.

Comment

Speaking of Watusi... won lot of money on this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	8789D257-3CD3-4E0F-B2E3-3462CBE46B71.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	24601662

Comment

I've typed and deleted about 10 responses. Deleting was the key. I'm so proud of my new maturity level.
                      Haha. Had to do that on a spike question Today.

Comment

Words cannot explain how proud I am of you!

Comment

45 cal for sure. 1911 commander size would be what I would go with if not a 45-70.

Comment

Feed him a handful of cake, he'd be your best friend...

Comment

Working...
                            X