X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92...305...5 speed convertible

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So a guy buys a car then digs through old paperwork and calls all previous owners? Why?
      History of the car. I got a long letter from the original owner of my 67 charger and she wrote down stories of the car. (Her uncle scratching the drivers side door against a tree, their old German Shepard tearing up the upholstery while in charger, watching car drive off as she sold it in lat 70's.

It all history from the people who owned these cars.

Comment

3rd gen fo life! Love the Z! I always wanted a white one.
        My 92 T/A!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So a guy buys a car then digs through old paperwork and calls all previous owners? Why?
          Learn more about the car.
          Previous owners can also provide written statements to back up claims when there is no paperwork. They may also have original parts, paperwork and/or pictures

As an example. If you have a nice '70 Chevelle SS LS6 4speed car with no paperwork and a service replacement block it might be worth 125k.

The same car might be worth 150k+ if the original owners has some paperwork, or some pics from 1970 showing it as an LS6 or some docs showing where the warranty replacement block went it.

You can also get some good stories. We hear cool stories all the time over on the Yenko Supercar forum.

Comment

Working...
          X