No announcement yet.

After 17 years got my old camaro back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought of a 92 as a Classic, but that is a cool car. Congrats!

Buddy had a Purple one like that in High School

Comment

had an 84 z28 in HS black with white accents and white stripes down the middle.....sadly lost her to another idiot in my hs flying through the parking lot went into a skid and T boned her. that was a nice surprise trying to go home at EOD and see a tow truck and a few 5-0 surrounding my car....... practially broke down into tears when i saw that minivan resting INSIDE my car... chokes me up to this day

Comment

The 92 Camaro was the 25th Anniversary year, so it's more sought after to some extent.

Comment

Congrats. Sure wish I had a story like that for the one that got away.

Comment

Thanks to all. Very happy it is back home

Comment

Man my first car was an 83 z28!! I loved that thing, had more a..than a toilet seat in it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool story!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Great you got your car back now your new quest get them Colts back in less than 17 years and we will need pics

Comment

If you older fellers remember, There was a Camaro series called, "Berlinetta", I owned one. My intentions were to keep it forever, but some person pulled out in front of me....that was the end of that.

SHINEY black, gold pin stripes, luxurious interior. Yeah, I liked it and I think it might have been kinda rare, you never see one these days...1984 model I think.

OP, nice car, try not to sale it again.

Comment

I almost shed a tear when I sold this one:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats! Cool ride in remarkable condition. Keep it!!!

Comment

Awesome story glad you got your Baby Back and had the funds to jump in it. I’ve been collecting parts of my Dads old Hotrod we had to sell after his death 38 years ago from his friends .

Comment

So a guy buys a car then digs through old paperwork and calls all previous owners? Why?

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X