Covert sucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    If any of you want to sell your coverts shoot me a PM!
    PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      Maybe someone already took that junkie camera off your hands!
      Haven’t seen a soul where I hunt in over 3 years. Highly doubt anyone is crazy enough to get there this time of year except for me. I’m a special kind of stupid! Lol
      Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Reconyx for me from here on out. I’ve got cameras 4 years old that never miss a beat. No more AT&T or Verizon fault for camera not working, all high resolution pics sent and only 5 bucks a month with Verizon unlimited pics.
        I didn’t know Reconyx had a cell camera.

Comment

I’m getting very frustrated with mine. 8 times out of 10 when I try to open my app, this is all I can see. I’ve reinstalled the app with the same results. As of yesterday, my house camera stopped sending me pics. My next cameras will be Reconyx if they can’t resolve this.

Comment

Frustrating
            Attached Files

Comment

Reconyx

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              I didn’t know Reconyx had a cell camera.
              Just found it on their website for almost $1200!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                Just found it on their website for almost $1200!!
                That sucker better shoot out darts filled with deer testosterone into the hip of every buck that walks by for that price!!!

Comment

Man y’all have some bad luck. My 4 active Coverts have been flawless since that final update a few days ago. I’m starting to dig the new app as well. From somebody that doesn’t like a lotta change, it’s growing on me quick.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    They all stink in their own respective ways. They never live up to the hype. I have operated for years on the theory that a $39 camera is just as good as a $400 camera to show me what is coming to the feeder.

This year I did invest quite a bit of money on a Cuddeback cell system which has kept me entertained.

If cuddeback would update their ancient internals I’d consider giving them a try. Over on the Habitat Talk forum, the most active thread on the site (by a large margin) is the cuddeback thread. Hundreds and hundreds of pages of people troubleshooting problems with them.

Cool concept though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Reconyx for me from here on out. I’ve got cameras 4 years old that never miss a beat. No more AT&T or Verizon fault for camera not working, all high resolution pics sent and only 5 bucks a month with Verizon unlimited pics.
                      If money wasn’t an option i would no doubt!

Comment

I just fired up my 2019 camera and it is working and sending pics to the app. Knock on wood I haven't had any app issues but my cams were offline when the new app was pushed out and I just got them going again Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          If money wasn’t an option i would no doubt!
                          Understand completely, but I wish I had my money back from the coverts, Spartans and Spypoints that I bought over the years that finally crapped out, I’d probably have 2 more Reconyx cameras. Also my cell cams run year round and they are most important hunting tools that I have.

Comment

What is different about reconyx vs covert? I have a stand covert Won't stay connected to with Verizon with booster antennas And extensions for the booster antennas...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                              What is different about reconyx vs covert? I have a stand covert Won't stay connected to with Verizon with booster antennas And extensions for the booster antennas...
                              High quality cellular modems, SIM cards are installed in cell cams and is something you cannot remove.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                                I decided to go old school this year
                                No cameras!

Too much stress and hassle

I think I’ll enjoy just waiting to see what may show up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Best thing I ever did. Talk about anticipation on hunts, it brings it back for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X