Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Dang it! Beat me to it. Or too it. Or two it.
    There is a litany of errors on that post. . I'll just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      I know this thread has gone a bit silent but, I wanted to give a shout out to txoutdoorsman24. Thanks to the post quoted above, my son started his new job today!

This website never ceases to amaze me. The people on here are the best. Good luck and prayers for everyone involved with the patch. I sense it is going to turn around soon and with a vengeance. The media is busy declaring the end of oil. That's a sure sign it's about to break out.
      Yes they are. Even the ones I thought were a-holes until I met them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        I know this thread has gone a bit silent but, I wanted to give a shout out to txoutdoorsman24. Thanks to the post quoted above, my son started his new job today!

This website never ceases to amaze me. The people on here are the best. Good luck and prayers for everyone involved with the patch. I sense it is going to turn around soon and with a vengeance. The media is busy declaring the end of oil. That's a sure sign it's about to break out.
        Heck yea man. I'm happy to have been able to help

Comment

SLB is out of frac.

Comment

Rig count is holding steady last several weeks and i think it will for the remainder of the year.. next years future who knows..
            let’s just hope we don’t have JB in office

We are rigging up on another dual pad that’ll finish off most of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep. Doing a lot more with less folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my customers seems to feel we are getting closer. Says when it picks back up everyone will be caught with their pants down. Anyone ready to hit the ground running will be ahead of the curve. Sure hope he is right, just bought a VMC at the Watson Grinding auction. I'm a little skeptical but want to be ready if it comes.

( Needed a larger mill anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  One of my customers seems to feel we are getting closer. Says when it picks back up everyone will be caught with their pants down. Anyone ready to hit the ground running will be ahead of the curve. Sure hope he is right, just bought a VMC at the Watson Grinding auction. I'm a little skeptical but want to be ready if it comes.

( Needed a larger mill anyway )

This is the case every time, it picks up faster than shops can add people on, I have lots of guys riding the clock right now so that won’t happen, that’s a gamble though.

Comment

We are up and running, converted two costumers already.

Finding lots of inventory inexpensively and getting all the kinks worked out to be very very busy!

Comment

We are having a layoff tomorrow . Hasn`t picked up for us yet. Gonna find out @ 5 a.m. in the morning if I retire for good or work a little longer. It`s been quite a party !

Comment

Big account of ours picking up 5 rigs in South Texas by the end of the year and Going back to two frac crews!

Comment

We have had a couple rigs pick up this month with some more planned through end of year

Comment

Starting to see more movement, and hearing of some companies picking up. Was in the Midland area yesterday and there seemed to be more activity.

Comment

5 rigs in South Texas by the end of the year and Going back to two frac crews!
                              what company is that? It would be great to see some rigs sticking up, its kinda weird to drive at night in the area and not see a single rig lit up

Comment

Well the wife got her lay-off papers an severance today, if y’all could save a prayer for her she’s pretty upset she loved her company and position. If anyone
                                Around Montgomery county is needing admin/secretarial/etc work let me know [emoji1374] [emoji1634]

Comment

Working...
                                X