Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football - Week 0!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
    I saw that A&M is picked by 34 over TX State. I remember the 2005 game being way closer than that, and somewhat miserable to attend. Of course we had the “Real Deal” McNeal at QB, and Dennis Franchione was our head coach. Those were dark times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were they? Because I was told back then that “it ain’t gonna be like it used to be”.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Nope, don’t know that the defense is one bit better. Replacing 4 OL, and the #1 WR. Oh I almost forgot the starting QB.
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        So when is it time for the Aggies to put up or shut up? Just curious

See Post 621. Your welcome. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          I see where you said it now. It’s always next year for the Aggies

Not really. We may get it done this year. We will be better team in year two with Jimbo than the 9-4 team he had last year. Schedule just doesn’t favor a run. Your question was when does Jimbo got to produce. Year 3. Same as Herman this year in year 3. Let’s go!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Am I wrong? You already said Sam was better than Jalen and the UT defense was better than OU's. We both can't win it all

The only advantage I give OU is RB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I love the hedge from the Sooner and Ags. It tells me Texas is on the right path.
              To me it’s not “hedge” if it is realistic. I’m no college football expert but I am realistic in my observations. A realistic set of eyes clearly would see that Texas moved in the right direction last season. No way that Texas team near the end of the season loses to Maryland. Optimism should be high for this season. I just do not see it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Were they? Because I was told back then that “it ain’t gonna be like it used to be”.[emoji23]

Admittedly, I drank the kool-aid with the Fran hire for a little while. What a unmitigated disaster his tenure turned out to be. I wasn’t a TBH member then, which is probably good.

Comment

Am I wrong? You already said Sam was better than Jalen and the UT defense was better than OU's. We both can't win it all

The only advantage I give OU is RB's.
                  It's obvious what you're doing. Lol.

OU is the runaway favorite to win the Big 12 for a 5th straight year. Pre season top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    To me it’s not “hedge” if it is realistic. I’m no college football expert but I am realistic in my observations. A realistic set of eyes clearly would see that Texas moved in the right direction last season. No way that Texas team near the end of the season loses to Maryland. Optimism should be high for this season. I just do not see it any other way.
                    Exactly. We've been told by almost every horn fan on here and the media that they are right there. Even the QB said on national tv that they are back. Now many are backing away from the alter.

Comment

It's obvious what you're doing. Lol.

OU is the runaway favorite to win the Big 12 for a 5th straight year. Pre season top 5.

Doing what? So it's all just hype? Look at any CFB mag or site. It's Texas NOT OU.

Runaway favorite? Please. They beat them last year.
                      Last edited by oktx; 08-24-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

"Back" is a day to day proposition, regardless of what Sam, or anyone thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Are you saying this coord will have no input or bearing on LSU's offense?
                          He will at LSU, but obviously had very little in NO

Comment

Doing what? So it's all just hype? Look at any CFB mag or site. It's Texas NOT OU.

Runaway favorite? Please. They beat them last year.
                            Dear lord man. Put the pipe down.

Comment

Dear lord man. Put the pipe down.

Ok. Don’t say, You knew they would win it.

Comment

Ok. Don’t say, You knew they would win it.
                                What we say on here has absolutely zero affect on what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X