This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I’m sorry were you an nfl coaching staff tell us how easy it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, but some of you LSU guys made out like you hired the mastermind behind the saints offense. Sorry, but Sean Payton runs that offensive show. An offensive assistant doesn’t even have a wrinkle in the playcalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Same for OU. Win at least one playoff game. No excuses. How can you not win at least one playoff game with back to back heisman winners at the most important position. I mean Clemson won it all with a true freshman. Now you get a 3rd senior starter with potential heisman abilities. It's beyond time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Easy. No defense. But you knew that already.

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 0!

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        1. Played in the championship game last year.

2. Heisman candidate QB, preseason all Big 12.

3. Unbelievable recruiting classes.

4. Herman’s 3rd year. His system is fully in place.

5. The hype. The players have bought in.

I have bought in. I bet they will be favored in every game they play. I’m truly concerned.

Don’t crawdad now. Embrace it. All eyes are on U.T. it’s time!

All that is correct, I’d like to put my eyes on them before we crown them.

I need them to win the Opener.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          Nope, but some of you LSU guys made out like you hired the mastermind behind the saints offense. Sorry, but Sean Payton runs that offensive show. An offensive assistant doesn’t even have a wrinkle in the playcalling.

How do you know how involved he was or what he didn’t learn? Enlighten me on your nfl experience

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Nope. Time to put up or shut up. This is it. It won’t get easier playing at LSU next year. Go do it. 11-1 with a playoff berth. It’s right in front of you.

So when is it time for the Aggies to put up or shut up? Just curious

Comment

And.... in other news. Beer prices have been announced

Beer Prices Posted for Tiger Stadium this year - [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECv1cvWXUAAUi0-?format=png&name=small[/img] $8 domestics and $9 Premium & Wine

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                That’s right. If anything trips up this soft schedule it will be lack of depth. I think y’all go 11-1.

We get that softer schedule in 2020. I’ll be put up or shut up with Fisher in year three as well.

I see where you said it now. It’s always next year for the Aggies

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  All that is correct, I’d like to put my eyes on them before we crown them.

I need them to win the Opener.
                  No doubt. Win the opener convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    How do you know how involved he was or what he didn’t learn? Enlighten me on your nfl experience

That is Sean Payton’s offense in NO. And it’s not like you hired the OC.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Easy. No defense. But you knew that already.
                      The new coordinator and his attacking D was all the rage on Gameday. No excuses. Time to win it all.

Comment

No doubt. Win the opener convincingly.

After Maryland just win it for me [emoji23]

Comment

Yes I’m sure as the offensive asstiant in the nfl he’s learned nothing under Sean, and had zero input in implementing the offense to its players... y’all are literally speaking from pure ignorance

Comment

Are you saying this coord will have no input or bearing on LSU's offense?

Comment

The new coordinator and his attacking D was all the rage on Gameday. No excuses. Time to win it all.

Nope, don’t know that the defense is one bit better. Replacing 4 OL, and the #1 WR. Oh I almost forgot the starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Are you saying this coord will have no input or bearing on LSU's offense?

No he’s acting like we hired the equipment manager

Comment

Working...
                                X