Texas Hunter Products Sponsors the Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Hunter Products Sponsors the Green Screen

Over 65 years ago, Texas Hunter Products become a name synonymous with quality and durability. Their fish feeders, deer feeders, hunting blinds and other selections are among the highest rated in the industry. Texas Hunter Products will meet your needs for generations to come.

Texas Hunter Products pioneered some of the industry's most innovative designs, such as the first solar-powered deer feeders. They design, manufacture and sell a vast variety of top-quality products that meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts across America who treasure the spirit of the outdoors.

LONG time member Heath Stanford is your Sponsor contact. And if Heath happens to be unavailble, THP has 2 more Green Screen members that work there and can help you (CodyB and STXSlayer).

Thanks for the Sponsorship Texas Hunter Products!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TXHunter.gif
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	25185348

This is GREAT news Mary! I've been a Texas Hunter Products fan boy for many years, and they seem to have not kept pace with some of the other big name products companies over the years.

My thinking is Heath will FIX that!! Heath is good people and could sell snow to the Eskimos!

GOOD LUCK HEATH!!

Comment

Awesome! I could use a new fish feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        This is GREAT news Mary! I've been a Texas Hunter Products fan boy for many years, and they seem to have not kept pace with some of the other big name products companies over the years.

My thinking is Heath will FIX that!! Heath is good people and could sell snow to the Eskimos!

GOOD LUCK HEATH!!
        I certainly appreciate the kind words. While we are always looking to improve, Texas Hunter Products continues to grow year after year. We have a huge opportunity in the state of Texas with our products and I am very excited to be apart of a great team here in San Antonio to help make that happen.

One of the things I have learned in my short time here is we have a VERY loyal customer base. That lets me know that once a customer starts uses our products, they stick with our company. We are a customer first company that wants to provide best in class customer service and a quality product.

I look forward to helping more of my TBH friends learn about our great company and the quality products we produce for our customers.

Comment

Awesome! Good stuff! Thanks for your support of the GS!

Comment

I have a TH fish feeder and it is very dependable, great feeder, and customer support has been very good with dealing with any issue that I have had.

Comment

Everything about this makes sense.

They have some nice stuff on there, may have to do some shopping...

Comment

[QUOTE=Mary;14278348]Over 65 years ago, Texas Hunter Products become a name synonymous with quality and durability. Their fish feeders, deer feeders, hunting blinds and other selections are among the highest rated in the industry. Texas Hunter Products will meet your needs for generations to come.

Thanks for the Sponsorship Texas Hunter Products!

Good move THP. Used Texas Hunter Products for years and very happy. Parts are easy and reasonable. Just bought three new stand and fill feeders for a new place and very happy with product and price.

Comment

Love me some Texas Hunter Products. Their ****ed feeders last and last and the plastic protein feeders rule!!

Comment

That's great news. I love my Texas hunter deer feeders, been rolling for a long time, they keep outlasting all the others. Gonna look into a fish feeder next Spring.

Comment

Awesome stuff

Comment

Been using Texas Hunter feeders for 20+ years….

Comment

That is a great add, I have been using their products for years.

Comment

I have THP feeders that are close to twenty years old that are as dependable as the sunrise. Good move !

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                              X