Texas Hunter Products Sponsors the Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    All Aggies Agree, Heath is the coolest Longhorn on the Green Screen! Good products sold by a Great Man!!! Congrats Heath!

By farrrrrrr.... I’m sending people his way tomorrow!

Comment

Glad to see them as a sponsor, darn good feeders. Bullet proof and easy to program.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        I’m in need of some feeder rehab on an academy, just want to change it out... does the location in SA have a store front?
        Yes, I have been in there several times. Its along IH35 on frontage rd near Splashtown. I bought two blinds, 4 protein feeders and some accessories at the store, they have a dock and will load your trailer for you. Really good folks.

Comment

THP, thank you for your sponsorship here on TBH.

Comment

With the season getting close, we are fully stocked on our entire lineup of products. I have dealers around the state we can get you product to as well.

If you are in SA, please drop in the show room to say hello. If you are not in the area, our number is 800-969-3337 to talk to myself or our staff about our fantastic products.

If you would like a catalog, please send me an email at Heath@Texashunter.com or drop me a PM with your address.

Thank you for the support so far. We truly appreciate the business.

Comment

Heading out tomorrow to work on getting the feeders going...we have several TXH of varying ages & have been great units. Converted all of them to crank ups as we got older if they weren't purchased that way.

The silent chair is another product worth trying...I gun hunt out of my pop ups & perfect for what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Heading out tomorrow to work on getting the feeders going...we have several TXH of varying ages & have been great units. Converted all of them to crank ups as we got older if they weren't purchased that way.

The silent chair is another product worth trying...I gun hunt out of my pop ups & perfect for what I need.

Now it’s time to convert them to Stand and Fill. [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                X