This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    So, if you can’t afford all 3, which 2 do you keep?
    They can afford all 3 no problem, but if I did have to drop 1 it would maybe be Zeke but **** that would be hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      They can afford all 3 no problem, but if I did have to drop 1 it would maybe be Zeke but **** that would be hard to do.

If they can afford all 3 they are really betting on about a 2 year payout possibly 3. Better hope the cap is raised by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        So, if you can’t afford all 3, which 2 do you keep?

The hardest two to replace...Dak and Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          If they can afford all 3 they are really betting on about a 2 year payout possibly 3. Better hope the cap is raised by then.

yup...at their asking price while they can afford them they take money away from other facets of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            yup...at their asking price while they can afford them they take money away from other facets of the team.

If they sign that idiot, get ready to watch great young DBs walk away...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              If they sign that idiot, get ready to watch great young DBs walk away...

Its gonna cost them some players.... that's for sure.

Comment

I think the Cowboys know what they are doing, they have been criticized for several draft picks that ended up being great picks, in the past few years they have hit big, the book is still open on Gregory and Charelton, I still think Gregory will end up making an impact. Pay the stars and draft well, if you get too many stars then trade one for more picks, that is the plan.

Comment

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Zeke is back in Cabo.... guess being the second highest paid RB isn’t enough

Comment

Rumor is they were in contact last night and he is making plans to return to Dallas sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        I think the Cowboys know what they are doing, they have been criticized for several draft picks that ended up being great picks, in the past few years they have hit big, the book is still open on Gregory and Charelton, I still think Gregory will end up making an impact. Pay the stars and draft well, if you get too many stars then trade one for more picks, that is the plan.

They should’ve cut Gregory’s *** two years ago

Comment

Not saying his talent isn’t worth it But man, that’s a lot of money. As much as he carries the ball I don’t see how he stays healthy for the long run. Hope it’s no longer than 2-3 year deal and they make him earn every penny!

Comment

Soon as he gets the big paycheck guaranteed he will start slacking. Won't be worth a plug nickel once he's overpaid. End up being a bouncer is some topless joint like Harvey Martin did. Did I mention I can't stand this thug?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Soon as he gets the big paycheck guaranteed he will start slacking. Won't be worth a plug nickel once he's overpaid. End up being a bouncer is some topless joint like Harvey Martin did. Did I mention I can't stand this thug?
                              He is already over paid, i think he got about 25M on his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                They should’ve cut Gregory’s *** two years ago

You are too much of a hard ***, lol, he has mental issues, everyone that knows him loves him, there is a lot of good there, just need for the NFL to allow a little weed.

Comment

Working...
                                X