This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    So who doesn’t get their deal dak or amari?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amari is waiting for Julio to sign his deal, I think Dak gets his and Cooper goes until next year

Comment

Amari would be smart to take the offer on the table with that bum foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I agree.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed, along with his numbers the deal he already got offered is more then fair

Comment

He just left my office. His foot is fine.

Comment

Wonder if this is real...

Comment

Best tweet of the thread

@NFLonFOX
                and
                @ColinCowherd
                After the loyalty that Jerry has shown Zeke through the suspension and the other off field problems...and the fact that Jones literally went to war with the NFL because of Zeke...it's very hard to feel sympathy for someone who's still got 2 years left on their contract.

Comment

Looks like Coopers foot is an intrinsic muscle strain instead of planter fasciitis

Comment

Amari waiting now?

Comment

We have a bunch of experts on here including myself , I have yet to hear an NFL scout, coach, player, analyst, say that Zeke is not worth it and Cowboys should trade him, they can plug any back in there, after all Dak is an elite QB, he and Cooper will light it up. It is really simple, you have to have Cooper and Zeke to make Dak a great QB, you are going to see Zeke catch a bunch of passes, they are not going to be just dump offs, would hate to be a cornerback having to tackle Zeke running wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        We have a bunch of experts on here including myself , I have yet to hear an NFL scout, coach, player, analyst, say that Zeke is not worth it and Cowboys should trade him, they can plug any back in there, after all Dak is an elite QB, he and Cooper will light it up. It is really simple, you have to have Cooper and Zeke to make Dak a great QB, you are going to see Zeke catch a bunch of passes, they are not going to be just dump offs, would hate to be a cornerback having to tackle Zeke running wide open.
                        99% agree with the above. Dak can only be a good QB from what he has shown. The Boys need Zeke in the backfield

Comment

So, if you can’t afford all 3, which 2 do you keep?

Comment

I'll go -
                            reality pick - 10-2,
                            optimistic pick- 11-1

LH

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Wonder if this is real...

New Orleans has dropped?

Comment

I’m sure if they win something with Zeke playing well all hear how “right” you were. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X